Medical Clone (Wrecker)

Start from the beginning

"Boom! Crash! Destroy!" Wrecker gleefully announced while blasting two droidekas together effortlessly, "Man, the Seppies really need to give these guys better armour! They get squashed like bugs when they come into contact with me!"

I laughed and leapt over a few more droidekas; slicing a few in half while keeping the majority of my attention on Wrecker, "Don't give them any ideas! We already have enough trouble with the droid army without them buffing their forces."

More and more of the Wookiees began to join in with the conflict; several of them chucking large stones from the treetops to down below. Many battle droids were crushed from the impact, which just further inspired my boyfriend.

Many minutes of this went by— Wookiees, Clones, and Jedi alike combatting the aggressive droid army.
After a while, the droids began to thin out into small squads, and were forced to retreat! I sheathed my lightsaber once the last droid was either destroyed or fled the scene, and turned to my boyfriend,
"You're amazing as always!"

Wrecker's face immediately lit up with a blush. That was one thing in particular that I loved about Wrecker— he was so easy to fluster. Not to mention, when I made him blush, his reactions are always so sweet,
"You were amazing too, my love," he whispered while trying to hide his evident blush, "You made me look like an shiny. It's incredible what you're capable of!"

Now it was my turn to blush.
Checking to make sure the other Clones were busy, I placed my lips onto his reddening cheek, "You're too sweet, Wrecker, really. You were unbelievable though. So strong yet beautiful at the same time."

Wrecker loved it when I called him beautiful. That alongside his frequent blushes made me giggle— he was such a sweetheart. I guess that's why Tech calls him a gentle giant. He is the dictionary definition of a gentle giant.
Suddenly, one of the Wookiees let out a fearful roar.

Wrecker and I immediately split apart, as to not draw attention to our public display of affection. I grabbed my lightsaber into my hand and began racing over to the panicking Wookiee, who was running towards his parents. He was obviously young, which just further inspired me to rid Kashyyyk of this droid menace.
Whenever Wrecker and I got to the scene of the panic, none of the rest of the Bad Batch was present. Perhaps they were still held up with the retreating droid armies, but nonetheless, Wrecker and I will be enough.

Out of the woods crawled a handful of commando droids; their blasters pointed directly at Wrecker and I,
"By Count Dooku's orders, prioritize in killing the Jedi! The Clone and Wookiees are not our concern."

Wrecker growled lowly at hearing that, "Wookiees! Head back into your village and arm yourselves! General (L/N) and I will handle these bucket of bolts."

The Wookiees listened immediately. The majority of the Wookiees near by weren't efficiently trained to defend themselves against the Separatists, so flight was a good option for them.
Wrecker clenched his blaster in his hands and glared at the commando droids.

Although the droids said to prioritize killing me, I didn't care. I would prioritize protecting my boyfriend over these Wookiees and every other creature on Kashyyyk. Without Wrecker, I am nothing, and without me, Wrecker is nothing.
My movements began to spiral as the force began to shift through my veins.

My (F/C) lightsaber sent flashes of light throughout the Wookiee village as I sliced, diced, and cut up the commando droids. They began dropping like flies due to not being able to block the oncoming lightsaber slashes or hit me with any blaster bolts whatsoever. Sweat beaded my brow as the commando droids began to pick up on my strategies, but it still wasn't enough.