chapter 17

Me and derek are laid in my bed naked after a couple of rounds. We're cuddled into eachother, his arm wrapped around my shoulder and my head resting on his chest.

He kisses the side of my head. I smile, looking at him. He kisses my lips. "That was amazing" I turn onto my side so I can look at him properly. "Yes it was" he smiles.

His phone starts ringing. He sighs, picking it up. "I'm sorry, it's addison" he says. "Its okay" I say. "Hello" he answers it.

"What? Is she okay?" He asks. I look at him. He looks into my eyes. "Yeah, can I pick her up then?" He asks. He puts the phone aside.

"Scarlett won't stop crying.. Addison said she has an ear infection but she doesn't want to go to the hospital so she can get her treated.. I have to pick her up" he sighs, sitting up.

"Oh" I sit up too, holding the covers around myself. "Yeah, she won't stop crying.. she says she wants me" he puts on his clothes.

"I'm really sorry" he leans down to me. "Its okay" I kiss him softly. "I'll see you later" he pulls away.

"You can bring her here later if you want" I say. "You sure?" He asks. "Yeah.. I want you here" I scrunch his shirt up in my fist. He leans down and kisses me again.

I let go of his shirt. He stands up straight. "I'll see you in an hour or so then" he says. I nod. He leaves.

-------

It's about two hours later when I hear a crying downstairs. I get up and go down.

"Mer" she holds her arms out to me. "Hi honey" I hug her. Derek's holding her. I pull away.

"Did you get her something for the infection?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. She cries more. "Its fine darling.. it won't hurt" he says.

"I want mer do it" she says. "Okay, mer can do it" he chuckles softly. I smile small. We go upstairs to my room and sit on the bed.

He passes me the spray. I look at her. "No! Daddy do daddy do" she hides in dereks arms. We both chuckle.

I pass it to him. "Baby, it's just a spray.. it won't hurt" he says. He kneels on the floor infront of the bed. She pouts, sticking her bottom lip out as he puts it in her ear.

Her lip wobbles. He sprays it into her ear. She starts crying. "Scar, that didn't hurt" he chuckles, hugging her.

"Its okay" he kisses her head. "I only scare" she says. "You shouldn't be scared.. I'd never hurt you" he says. "I think that" she wipes her nose on her hand.

"Now mer turn" she passes me the spray. I giggle. "I'll do it next time for you" I say. "Okay" she says. "Put your hand here" I hold her small hand to my stomach. She giggles happily, her eyes lighting up as the baby kicks. I smile.

"Daddy baby kick" she says. He smiles at me. She pulls her hand away. "I sleep here todays?" She lays her head on the pillow. I chuckle. "Yeah sweetie, of course" I say.

Me and derek lay either side of her. "Night night" she mumbles tiredly. "Night darling" he whispers. I smile. She cuddles into derek.

Ten minutes later he carefully picks her up and takes her to the spare room. Whilst he's gone, I pull off my clothes quickly and climb under the covers. He walks in.

"Come here" I grin, holding the covers up to cover my chest. He pulls off his clothes quickly and walks over. He climbs under the covers with me. I giggle, pulling him ontop of me. He kisses me.