4

*The man started sucking the girl neck.*

'Right! There daddy mhhh

* She moaned and the man nodded and sucked at her sweet spot...*

Yn's pov-
I watched it in pure disgust I took my TV remote and offed the TV...

Yn- Disgusting...

*I mumbled as I stood from my couch and went to kitchen and kept the empty plates in sink and left the kitchen not cleaning the utensils as I'm lazy. But suddenly I felt my phone vibrate as I kept it in pocket. I smiled as I saw the caller Id 'Soobin'....*

O.T.P

Y/n: Hi soobi-

???:Woo hooo!!

Taehyun: Beomgyu stop screaming!

(Yn in her mind-I can imagine a whole chaos over there)

Soobin: Umm yeah y/n get ready and come to amusement park

Y/n: But why aren't you at 'CERMONY'?

Soobin: Oh yeah the ceremony over quickly so We got some time So come to amusement park. It will be fun

* I smiled hearing the sentence. It's been lot of time we spent time together. I know it's been only days but they are alot to me*

Y/n: Jinja I will come send me the location

* I squealed*

Soobin: Sure and don't forget to lock the door

*He said while other laughed because last time I forget to close the door and racoons came to our house and hunted the whole house for Food...*

Y/n: Yeah yeah Bye

*I said being embarrassed and cutted the call. I went to my room and bathed and changed the outfit...*

Outfit:

*I came out of Room and locked the Main door and drove to amusement park which soobin sended me the location

*I came out of Room and locked the Main door and drove to amusement park which soobin sended me the location....*

*AT AMUSEMENT PARK*

* The park was really crowded suddenly I Felt a tap on my shoulder Before I can look around They covered my mouth.....*

Yn-M-MHHH

*I struggle hard like a child in His/Her Grip...*

??-It's me pabo

* I felt relived when I heard beomgyu voice. Finally he removed the hands on my face. As he removed first thing was I grabbed his shirt and cleaned my face....*

Beomgyu-Yah that's mean

*He said pouting..*

Yn-I don't Care and what was that for?

* I said stopped cleaning my face...*

Beomgyu-Look there

*He said pointing infront of us. It is a Some sort of Palmistry. Actually I don't Believe this types of things at all....*

Yn-Don't say we gonna go Inside!

* I said clearly Annoyed....*

Yn-Ofcourse We gonna If We don't Yeonjun Will eat our brain By his scolding

* I sighed Being helpless*

Beomgyu- Come lets go inside

* He said taking me inside More like dragging Me....*

Cute little girl- Are they escaped from Mental hospital Or wot daddy?

* The little girl said to her Dad...*

Her dad-This generation Kids Gosh You should not be like them when you grow

*He said being annoying...*

-INSIDE THE SHOP?-

*Me and Beomgyu stepped Inside the shop. Smoke was covered Inside the whole room Like There was a Fire accident. I coughed Being Out of breath Due to smoke. I waved my hands In air to clear The smoke after Sometime I can see A bit clearly....*

Yeonjun-Finally You guys are here

*yeonjun said smiling sweetly*

Yn-I think we should leave From here They might Some scammers Or worse Criminal.

* I said not trusting them at all and after that smile nah dude Never..*

??-NO!

*A deep voice was heard infront us my eyes searched towards the direction as It was The room was literally Covered with fog The only person I can see is my member. Finally I saw the person face Wait! What?!.... This person was looking so unrealistic and this eyes was deep as Ocean. I was feeling attraction towards him. It was looking like he is calling me in there. I start to walk with slow steps while looking into his eyes and making a eye contact with that unrealistic boy. I was feeling like I am getting into a different world by every step but just then I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone pull me towards his/ her body making me to break my eye contact with that unrealistic boy and just then when I got my sense back I wasn't able to see him in that room. The room was again filled with fog and just then reality hit me that............

Yn in her mind - I SAW HIM SOMEWHERE?!

______________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER:

Yn-I saw them somewhere.

*I said being dead scared of there appearence*

TXT GROUP WILL BE INVESTIGATING 7 KINGS BTS!....

Yn-I'm scared

*I said Crying looking forward to the scene*

D̶͔̭̪̻o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ c͕͗ͤ̕̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑ D̶͔̭̪̻ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝

                                           ---------------------------------------------

40 votes for next part.................