𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

No one's POV

A new movie was made called The Shadow. A horror that was made for years to be very successful and it was. The America began to gather in different cinemas to enjoy themselves with friends.

That's what a group of friends had planned: Allison, Thomas, Bendy, Henry and Joey.

"Hey fellas! Remember not to be afraid!" their boss Joey joked and laughed. Everyone just rolled their eyes and took all their things to leave.
"Joey, the last time we went to a horror movie, you ran out of the theater." Thomas announced next to him and patted him on the shoulder, he just grunted at that.

Of course he ran away Bendy thought and smiled at his friend, Henry Stein. When he noticed him looking at him, he laughed lightly. It was somehow cute? Yeah, definitely.

Allison was frantically searching her purse for money and still asking her husband Thomas if he was looking good.
"Tom! Stop laughing, if I've gained weight, please tell me."
"Ooh please.. You look like an angel~" he flirted with her and hugged her from behind, she accepted it kinda and blushed.

As Bendy watched them, he immediately turned to his friend and began playing their moment for fun.
"Do you think i look like an angel?" he said in his sweet voice and moved closer to Henry. He just looked at him confused and answered.

"No? You're a demon, Bendy.."

Bendy gave him a serious look for a few seconds before he left, he honestly just wanted to hear from him if he looks beautiful. But why does he want that?
What's wrong with me? the demon thought nervously.

"Alright, Bendy is outside, you fellas are ready too?" Joey asked as he scanned the others. They nodded with their head and quickly took their formal shoes and left the big building.

In the cinema

They walked the entire time for only about 34 minutes when they finally came across a large movie theater sign. They seemed to be in shock because there were so many people there.

"How many people go to that movie? Will there be any tickets left?" Allison asked worriedly, she wouldn't like to find out that she had actually been preparing for nothing all this time.

"Don't worry, fellas. I have the tickets right here in my bag." Joey Drew carefully took that bag to his chest and took the tickets out and handed them out to his friends.

"I have to admit that you really save our time and life." Henry spoke up next to him and everyone chuckled at his comment. Mr. Drew then began to accompany them to the gate, where people already went with tickets so that they would not have to wait in a line that ended in God knows where.

When they got inside, they headed straight to the counter to buy popcorn. Each of them had almost a different one, Henry got the cheese popcorn, Allison the ham popcorn. Otherwise, other salty popcorn. They didn't forget to drink either, they had the classic coca cola or just juice.

They still had 8 minutes before the movie started and they still had to find their seats, which they were quite worried about.
"Do you think they have a bathroom somewhere?" Bendy asked Henry quietly. It gave him goosebumps, he didn't know why, he just whispered in his ear!

"U-Uh.. Maybe if you go straight over there and turn right, you'll find them there." he showed him the way with his index finger as if he was trying out sign language.

The demon didn't pay much attention as he watched his face and examined the details. His lips, eyes, cheeks.. He could go on and on.

But after a while they made eye contact and it took a few seconds before they pulled away from each other and blushed.
"Will you come with me, p-please?"
"To the bathroom?"
"Yeah.."