𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

No one's POV

Today was normal, as always. Mainly in Joey Drew Studio. The street where the Studio is located was dirty and very busy, thanks to cars and people who were even looking around. The clouds above the ground today seemed darker, probably a storm is coming.

But the employees who were working for Joey didn't notice that much, because they were too engrossed in work, as if someone was standing over them with a knife and threatening them.

Except for one. And it's one very talented animator named Henry Stein. He was just sitting at the table and thinking about what he would like for Christmas. He's really looking forward to his days off when he's not sitting in this hole.

There are even days when he's not in his home for a few days because his old friend Joey Drew always wants his work done. And that's just because of the money. He's a very egocentric person, Henry can't stand him sometimes. Unfortunately someone has to finish that job.

"What are you thinking about, Henry?"

A familiar voice called from behind the man. He immediately recognized who it was and turned around with a smile on his face.

"Oh.. I was just thinking about Christmas and how it will be this year" Henry replied with a smile as he looked at the smaller devil Bendy. He's about 3 feet and few inches. So it's always adorable for Henry to see him normally during the day.

"Is this the day when gifts are given and families, friends are together?" Bendy asked excitedly, taking a few steps closer to his creator.

Henry looked at him slowly before answering.
"That's right, there will be good food and a wonderful atmosphere"

"Does this mean I can go for Christmas too? Can we celebrate them together Henry? Pleasee~?" The man chuckled at that and took Bendy to one side of his lap. He was careful not to fall at the same time.

"I hope it goes without saying that we will celebrate it, don't you think?" Bendy blushed slightly at this and tried to hide it with his hands. Henry seemed to notice this and smiled more cheerfully and began stroking Bendy's head.

"Geez Henryy.. I was only asking.." Bendy replied annoyed. He put his hands in a stern position and looked at his creator unkindly. The devil really doesn't like it when someone doesn't answer him normally.

"Of course we will celebrate it together! I promise my little devil, okay?" And with that, Henry hugged him tightly, almost squeezing him. That only surprised Bendy strongly, of course he returned the hug slowly, he is still not used to it.
They were enjoying a moment of relaxation while their faces were lightly red.

After 26 minutes of conversation

"Sorry Henry, Joey wants me at the next work meeting.. I hope it doesn't take forever like always! Still all I hear is money and ink machine!.." Bendy complained loudly, angrily. He waved his hands up. Henry didn't like it at all, what if they do something bad to Bendy?

"I hope they don't hurt you physically Bendy.. And I hope you would tell me about it and not hide it" Henry said his speech. Bendy really likes how his creator cares for him, loves his company and how close he is to him.

"Ooh darling, Do you really think I'd let Joey beat me up? I'm the devil" Bendy replied proudly, looking into Henry's eyes. He saw fear but also fire in them.

"Did you just call me 'Darling'?" Henry asked flatteringly, raising one eyebrow in question. Bendy couldn't help but stare at him, the only thought running through his mind was 'Oh my gosh, he's really amazing..'