⁰¹ 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

No one's POV

Henry Stein and Bendy have been together for a year. During that time, they have been through a lot, both happy and miserable things. But that's normal, they always solved everything through communication and understanding, despite their strong love.

Joey Drew, the owner of the Studio had to put up with this thing, other people like Sammy Lawrence and Susie Campbell had to accept them too.

Allison Pendle was very proud of this couple, helping them. Other people too, so they were never alone, but they still had to keep it a secret just in case.

Just today at midnight, the day of their anniversary began.
A young man, Henry had his head on the table and was fast asleep. He hasn't been home for about 2 days now because Joey Drew insisted on finishing the animation.

Luckily, Henry didn't forget his anniversary with Bendy so he worked and paid for the presents when he had the chance.
He hoped so much that at least they would have this day to themselves, and he would also try to make it come true.

Bendy normally sleeps in that Studio, but not with his boyfriend. He didn't even know that he fell asleep on the table again today, but now he did, because he was standing behind him.

In the morning

"Hey buddy, you alright?" Wally Franks tried to wake Henry up.

He had just come to the Studio to go help Thomas with something, but he couldn't help himself when he saw Henry destroyed on the table.

"Henry, you need to wake up! Come on!" He shook his shoulder more and finally the young man woke up and stood up abruptly.

"Oh my gosh! I fell asleep??" he asked nervously.

"Well it looks like yes mate, but don't worry, I won't say anything!" He waved his hand calmly.

"Thank you, Wally. I appreciate it" Henry replied and sat back down in his old chair.

"I'm going to see Thomas to help him with something, see ya later mate"

"See you later"

Wally Franks left and Henry had a moment to think about what to do next. He looked at the calendar next to his desk. It is June 8. The day of their one year anniversary.

Henry rubbed his eyes and jumped when he realized the time had come.
"Shit..! Do I even have everything ready?" Cursing to himself, he headed out of his office.

Along the way, he found Allison Pendle, his best friend and best voice actor for Alice Angel. He was lucky because he was looking for her.

"Good morning, Henry! Did you sleep in your office again?" Allison joked and they both laughed at that.
"Well, good morning to you too and yes, unfortunately.."

"Do you need anything anyway? Any help if we've already bumped into each other?" Allison asked him, sensing he was in trouble again.
"How do you know?"
"You always need a little help when we see each other, that's why I ask."

She's right. Every time Henry needed some help even if it was the most stupid.
"It's about our anniversary with Bendy-"
"Didn't have time to prepare the gifts?" She interrupted him.
"No, that's not the case. The point is that I don't know if everything is ready and I'm nervous." he explained awkwardly.

"Do you want me to check it for you?" She offered sweetly with a smile. She is seriously amazing.
"I'm not going to lie to you, but I'd really appreciate it, but isn't Joey going to be mad?"
"Who cares? Today belongs to you and Bendy, so enjoy yourself, okay?"

After those words, Henry felt relieved in his heart and stopped being nervous.
The plan was clear; make this day the best. Which will never be forgotten.

Few hours later

It was already afternoon. For hours, Henry and Allison prepared the secret room where the surprise would be. The young man planned a place where they would dance and make it cozy for them, at least for today.

"What time do you want to start anyway?" Allison asked him while carrying the crates.
"Around evening, why?"
"I heard that Bendy is going to have to stay at Joey's for a commercial this evening, how are we going to get him here?"

Henry stopped arranging the table and turned to her in confusion.
"Are you serious?"
"I am serious. We need to get him here somehow."
"This damn Joey.. Why does he have to ruin everything." Henry cursed, thinking about his old friend.

"You know him, he's been like that for a long time."
"But he wasn't always like that.." The young man whispered regretfully. Allison put her hand on his shoulder, understanding him.
"I know, Henry. Everything is going to be alright."

Meanwhile with Bendy

Bendy sat bored at the table. He listened to Joey and a few other people tell him all kinds of ideas for the next movie or song.
It was so annoying. Even more so when at the same time the little demon knew that he had an anniversary with his boyfriend. Because he had no time to spend with him.

Last night he saw his boyfriend sleeping on the desk again. He was extremely sorry, so at least he gave him a kiss on the head and left. Although otherwise he had other plans with him like talking because he was sad.

Pushing his thoughts away, Bendy looked back at his boss who was now silent and thinking.
Please, most of all, don't think of some stupid idea Joey. Bendy thought.

"Bendy, I have an idea.." Joey said calmly and leaned further back in his chair.
"How about we put on a show for the people tonight? Such a surprise for them!" People around him began to smile with happiness and agreed with everything he said.

Bendy just put on his annoying expression more and wasn't going to look at them, he was sick, dancing and singing for everyone like some whore. Literally.

"How about no, Joey?" Everyone stopped smiling and Joey gave him a slightly angry look.
"What did you say, Bendy?"