Yn - Be clam you mouse I know you are hungry so running there like that...*pout*

Yn pov

I came outside of his office room and open the door slowly and peek inside and saw My Mochi husband sitting on his table with his lapt-- Nono his second wife .. doing something ...O god this guy is cheating on me with a laptop even that laptop is lucky then me that she always sat on his lap.....

I slowly came inside and stand infort of him...and still he didn't notice me so I clear my throat to gain his attention...

Yn - amm! amm!! ...

He look up at me for a second and then again started his work ...
Arggg this jerk is getting on my nerves..

Yn - Hello!!!!......yahhhhhh!!!

Jimin - Stop shouting *cold*

Yn - *pout*

This mochi wait ....I came closer to his and snatch his laptop and put in on table and Sat on his lap and sneek my arm around his neck ...

Jimin pov ...

I was working but suddenly I felt Some one infont of me I know it's my love but I wanna play a little so I ignore her ...but after sometime she snatch my laptop and sat on my lap ...O wanna play baby girl ..She look at me with her puppy eyes.. awww she is so cute but still I ignore her.. and try to free myself...

Jimin - leave me Yn --

Yn - YN..

Jimin - So what that's your name..

Yn - No I am your baby, princess ..*pout and hug him* ..

Ahh I can't take this much of cuteness...

Jimin - YN Get up I said I wanna work*cold*

Yn - *pout* No I wanna sit her...*pout*

Ahh she is looking so cute I just wanna kiss her lips so bad  ...but princess this man is so hard to get...

Jimin - I said get up means get up *little angry*

Yn - *pout and get up and sat on couch*....

I look at her and saw her sad face... Sorry baby I don't want to make you sad ..... I stated to do my work and she was just sitting there looking at her lap....
.....

Yn - Babyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Huh? Why so sweet...

Jimin - What!

Yn - I am hungryyyyyy *pout*

Jimin - Then make food for yourself..

Yn - I am lazyyyyy!!

Jimin - So Order it!!

Yn - I don't know where is my phone...

Jimin - Yn stop shouting a let me do my work...

I said but she again came closer to me and sat on lap and pout and said..

Yn - Are you still mad at that thing...I was just joking...I Love you a lot *peck his lips*

Jimin - *wipe the kiss*

Yn - *widden eyes* How dare you to wipe my kiss huh!!

I just wanna tease her a little so I wipe her kiss but she started to kiss my whole face and end up stucking my lips and I can't let go this movement so I kiss her back....

Yn - *break the kiss* D-on't ev-er w-ipe my kiss*breathing heavily*

I didn't say anything and pick her up and put her down from my lap and get up and came outside with my laptop ....