ANY SPORT IN A STORM...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Y/n stepped into Hexside, going over to her locker. "Hey Gus!" She said, walking towards the boy. "Oh! Hello, Y/n." He greeted.

"Have you seen Luz? She's usually snooping around already, or with Amity? It's odd I haven't seen her yet." Y/n said, the locker sticking out it's tongue as Y/n puts the bag in it.

"Yeah, actually now that you reminded me, I haven't seen her anywhere...— LUZ??" He screamed. Y/n quickly turned around, "HELP!!" Luz shouted, running towards the two.

"Oh, my, titan." Y/n said, drawing a circle as plants grew out, making the locker that's chasing Luz stopped a little and gave time for the girl to run to the both.

"Run! Run!!" Luz shouted, dragging the two to run as the locker broke the plants, charging for them.

"WHAT HAPPENED??" Y/n shouted, running by Luz's side. "The locker tried to eat my lunch, so I kinda, uh, you know!" She awkwardly said.

The three of you turned a corner, Luz pulled out some glyphs from her hood, "back back back!" she shouted, as you three saw Willow, running to her.

She summoned plants under the locker, grabbing onto its legs and making it fall. "Thanks Willow!" Luz said, hugging the girl. "And that's why we try not to keep our lunches in the lockers." Gus said, sitting on the locker. "Exactly." Y/n said, smiling.

"Soo! Ready for the club fair, Willow?" Luz asked the girl, playing with her braids. "Mayhaps you'll join me and Amity in the Azura Book Club." Luz said, smiling while holding out the collection of the Azura books.

"Owie." She dropped them, her hand couldn't hold the books any longer. "Thanks. But I'm interested in something with a little mora drama, flare and face paint!" Willow said.

"I'm so excited to hear the next words out of your mouth." Luz said, her hands in a fist in excitement. "Flyer Derby!" Willow announced.

Willow held out her scroll, playing a video.

Only Stabitha Jenkins and Old Gory are left. Who will win?

And it's Stabitha Jenkins with the winning flag!

"Every since our Grudgby match, I've been playing it at home. Today," she started, holding her staff. "I'm starting Hexside's first Flyer Derby team." Luz and Gus both threw confettis.

"Congratulations Willow! I remember you've been talking about it for a while." Y/n said, crossing her arms. "Mhm! And now I'm finally going to do it!" Willow said, "glad to see you doing it. Maybe I'll join, I don't think I'm really to hold any anyways." Y/n said.

"Really?" Willow said, excitement in her eyes. "Of course! I'd love to fly around and catch flags! Sounds pretty awesome to me." Y/n said, smiling.

"Welcome to the team, Y/n! Our first member." Willow said, shaking her hands excitedly.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Gus joined the team of Willow, the three are right now at their stand.

Gus sat in the table while y/n stood next to Willow, "nice job! I like the decorations." She cheered.

Y/n went to give out some posters about the team to help Willow promo. She set her way back to the two.

"Good luck with that." A voice came through. "Professor Hermonculus." Willow greeted.

Y/n and Gus both turned turn to him with confusion. "I'm overseeing club approvals this year," he snapped his finger, summoning his board. "And I just don't think Flyer Derby is worth investing in." He said.