|| Epigraph ||

chāyāyāṃ pārijātasya hemasiṃhāsanopari |

āsīnamambudaśyāmamāyatākṣamalaṃkṛtam . ||

candrānanaṃ caturbāhuṃ śrīvatsāṅkita vakṣasaṃ |

rukmiṇī satyabhāmābhyāṃ sahitaṃ kṛṣṇamāśraye ||

"I bow down my head before the four-handed vishNu who sports in His hand the Sankha and the discuss, who is adorned with a crown and ear-pendants, who wears a yellow cloth, whose eyes resemble a lotus and whose chest is beautified by many necklaces and the kaustubha mark; He who is ever accompanied by Rukmini and Satyabhama, to that Krishna, and in that Krishna, do I seek shelter and salvation."

Rukmini and Satyabhama are most often worshiped together with Krishna, as His consorts, who represent His Shakti, aiding Him in the establishment of Dharma. Their roles towards aiding Him are much clearer in the little given about Them in the scriptures, as opposed to His other wives, whose roles, even now, are mostly conjecture. Mahabharata, Srimad Bhagavatham and Harivamsa, three of the scriptures that discuss Krishna's life in detail, give both Rukmini and Satyabhama a lot of importance in aiding Him in the establishment of Dharma.

This book (with the potential of becoming more than one), is an attempt to see the Shakti that Satyabhama and Rukmini are in the life of Krishna, while also portraying Him as Their strength. Catering to three POVs, that is, Krishna, Rukmini and Satyabhama, this book will explore Their points of view exclusively, mainly surrounding each other and a lot of the political situations They get embroiled in, as well as everything else related to Them, while also managing Their POVs from a much more human perspective. This will see the three of Them evolve into becoming ( and yes, the others will have similar books, so please do not copy ), and show Their Divinity through humanity as well. This is also part of one Universe, with different books coming out similarly. Additionally, there will be more books on Them coming out when the time is right. 

Without any more rambling, let me welcome you all to 'VaasudevaVasudaa: Resplendent Love,' the journey of Love, sacrifice and Dharma, and of the Eternal One, RukminiSatyabhamaKrishna. 

A big big thank you to VasudattaKamakshi, who made the cover, and who, along with JishnuPranaa, have been such cheerleaders for anything I write!