55. Who Did It To Trina Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"All right, just a sec" Trina said rolling her eyes going into her bag.

"Here" Trina said giving her her doll.

"oh, thank you so much" Tori smiled grabbing the doll "Uh, I'm pretty sure she had a bonnet"

Trina rolled her eyes "Ugh, whatever" she said going into her bag grabbing something.

"Take it!" Trina said giving her the bonnet.

"Thank you. Do you know what happened to it" Tori asked all smiley.

"Yeah. I blew some snot into it" Trina said placing her hand on her hip as Tori started laughing.

"oh, my god. Stop making me laugh or I'm gonna kill you" Tori said laughing.

"Well, thanks for giving me my cuddly Cathy back." Tori laughed when Sinjin came over

"I am so happy!" She laughed swinging her arms accidently hitting Sinjin.

"Ah!" he yelled falling on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Tori said going over helping Sinjin.

"Yeah, I'm going to go put my alien makeup on" Trina said grabbing her bag and leaving.

"Move!" Trina yelled at Jade spilling her coffee on herself.

*Cue the guttural scream from Jade*

"Its not my fault you spilled your coffee, Klutz" Trina said looking at Jade.

Flashback over

I rolled my eyes "If  Trina would of talked to her like that she would of been more than swinging" I said smirking.

"And that's like the opposite of what really happened"

"That's exactly what happened" Tori said looking at us.

"Okay, hold on, hold on" Robbie said getting up "There is another person here who had a reason to get back at Trina or two people" Robbie said.

"Well its not me! All i want to do is go play with Kiko" Andre yelled

"Who else had a motive to get back at Trina" Lane asked looking at him.

"Cat and Cynthia"

"What" I asked confused.

"Hi" Cat said smiling.

"Cat"

"What-y" She asked confused.

"Did you cut Trina's harness gimbal" I asked looking at her.

"No! Why would i want to hurt Trina?" she asked confused.

"Cause of what happened between you two right before the play started" Robbie said as i was still confused on what i would of done to her.

"What happened" Lane asked.

"Well, um-" Robbie began but Andre cut him off.

"Ah, no, no! now we gotta hear another version of the story for a unique point of view" Andre said as he went over to the couch sobbing as he laid down on it.

I rolled my eyes "And what the hell did i do" I asked but got ignored.

"Okay, um, it was an unusually windy day here in Los Angeles"

"Get to the point" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, uh, Tori had just accidentally wacked Sinjin in the jaw. And right about then, Cat was helping me with my costume and feeling my muscles-" he was cut off when i bursted out laughter.