|. Introduction

" 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

' Expect the unexpected '. This is what they believe. But when the day comes, they don't how to accept the reality.

He glanced at his right to see his soon to be ex-wife having a discussion with her lawyer. Her face had no emotions, just lost. And the reason is him, unintentionally and unfortunately. But he knows this is the best for the present and for a better future.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Welcome to an unusual married life of two complicated persons, Ayahza Chauhan and Kabir Agnihothri.

Ayahza Khan Chauhan, 26 year old with lots of dreams, a girl who experienced the worst yet hopefully waiting for a miracle. She handles the society with her powerful sword, and that is her mouth. Sassy and Classy at the same time. But beyond that, there is a lonely heart who craves a beautiful miracle. Her world is her father, who sacrificed his life for her.

Kabir Agnihothri, the 32-year-old actor and businessman. He is one of the finest actors in the Indian film industry. He is the chocolate man of the Bollywood and a snobbish person who can't handle flops. To avoid failure, he is ready to spend lakhs or even crores for PR works and for his film's success.

Ayahza never leave a chance to insult Kabir which no one dares to do. Being frustrated by her behavior, Kabir decides to marry Ayahaza to make her a submissive one and to cut her uncontrolled tongue. Their marriage life was nothing less than a Kargil war. But whenever Kabir tries to hurt her or insult her, those sad eyes pain his heart and he don't know why ?

Will the snobbish actor fall in love with his enemy wife ?

Or will he prefer his status more than Ayahza and leave her ?

 But whenever Kabir tries to hurt her or insult her, those sad eyes pain his heart and he don't know why ?Will the snobbish actor fall in love with his enemy wife ?Or will he prefer his status more than Ayahza and leave her ?