Leah's been silent this whole time and when I take a peak out of the corner of my eye I see this girl filing her nails. So fucking helpful.

Monte shakes her head no to my question. Her eyes lock with mine and I already know what she's going to ask me. She doesn't need to go through the embarrassment of asking, I'll be there for her no matter what.

"Do we need to schedule an appointment with Planned Parenthood or can we just do a walk in?" I look to Leah since she goes there for free condoms and it wouldn't kill her to not be a selfish bitch for five seconds and actually contribute to the conversation. She seems to pick up on this cause she turns to Monte while answering my question.

"You can just walk in."So I'm guessing she won't be tagging along.

Now if this was Emma I wouldn't even ask because I know how she feels about pre-material sex and her stance on abortion; but Leah, she has made so many comments and jokes about abortion really just being 'late birth control'. So I know she's not sensitive to this information.

"We can walk in together whenever you're ready. You don't have to go through this alone."

A snort escapes Leahs nose as she raises her hands in a defensive gesture.

"Damn Hope, didn't know you were a motivational speaker." She snickers like this is all some joke and not a life or death decision. And this is my problem with her.

You see, I understand that abortion happens and has happen from the beginning of time and is sometimes necessary but I'm not making a joke out of it. Monte is fucking struggling and this just isn't the time for Leah to laugh about it. It's sad and Monte is terrified. Leah needs to shut it before I smack her.

"Leah, can you not? This isn't the time for you to act like a crackhead that is missing part of her frontal lobe." Like the sociopath you are.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes but drops it. Or that's what I thought but turns out she was just taking a dramatic pause. Her eyes scan me as she looks at how my skirt is cinched in from the past month. "I wish I had your eating disorder, Hope. I'd kill to be a size 0."

"I thought you were already bulimic?" I ask with a pout and fake concern. So sorry but I couldn't help myself. I mean she's just such a bitch, she can suck one.

Her eyes squint into a glare and I'm sure she would've tried another lame comeback if the bell didn't ring. She didn't even wait for Monte as she storms out of the bathroom with her skirt riding up her ass. My eye twitches as I lock arms with Monte and we head to our next class.

Walking down the hallways I can't help but notice Harry leaning up against Sister Junes door with a cig between his lips. This motherfucker. He's on school property, he has an unlit cig out and open for all the nuns to see.

All I want is to run up to him and bitch about Leah. He usually only half listens but it's nice to vent while he's playing with my hair. It's only been a night since I've seen him last but I'd give anything to just grab onto him. I'm definitely a little possessive but he is too so I think that's cool. I don't know, sometimes I just want to tell him to own me... and that I own him... I have issues okay.

Monte and I part ways as she heads to her chemistry class. I feel so bad for her and so sad. I wish I was better at comforting people, it's something I really need to pray about.

Walking past my bad boy I make sure to sway my hips just enough for the end of my skirt to lift. Giving him a cheeky peek, he lets out a low whistle that I can't help but almost snort over. So fucking funny. Thank goodness no one else is left in the hallways to witness our playful teasing.