Thalia Really Annoys Hecate (Percy's Perspective)

Start from the beginning

The group and I were obviously worried now, but Thalia was still unimpressed.

"That doesn't answer our question. Why are we here? And why couldn't you explain this beforehand?" Thalia asked. Hecate was definitely irritated with Thalia now.

"I am getting to that. To answer the question of why you are here, " Hecate looked at each of us in turn, "You are some of the strongest demigods the world has ever known. Getting to you would be first in the possessed god's priorities."

Me and Annabeth glanced at each other, worried, and a little frustrated. Wasn't it enough, what we had done for the world already? I pulled her closer by the waist, and she rested her head on my shoulder. As long as we're together. I smiled. We would get through this. We always did.

"This world," Hecate gestured out the window, "is my domain. The wizards are my offspring, as I am the goddess of magic. The other gods cannot reach you here."

Annabeth squinted in suspicion. I knew we were all having the same thought: if Hecate was the possessed god, wouldn't being here make it easier for her to get rid of us- or even use us? Hecate noticed this and rushed ahead.

"Additionally, Riddle is a wizard- and a powerful one at that- and will grant the power of magic to the god his essence hides behind. To rival magic, you will need to learn magic."

"Can't you just magic the magic into us?" Thalia demanded.

"Yes, and I will." Hecate was trying hard to keep her cool. "But you will need to practice, and this school is the safest place for you to do so. As to why I couldn't explain this to you beforehand, you were not in my domain- the wizarding world. Any, or even all of the gods could've been listening in on the conversation. You cannot trust anybody."

There was stunned silence as all the demigods tried to process the ton of information they'd just been given. My brain felt like it was trying to download a file that was a thousand gigabytes. Even Thalia was silent. Then without any warning- Hecate was probably tired of hearing our complaints and questions- Hecate literally zapped us.

Suddenly- if this was even possible- my brain felt even more fried. There was a trickling sensation at the back of my head, which unexpectedly turned into a flood. Knowledge was flowing into my brain on the rapid-river part of a rocky stream. It turned into a waterfall. I usually loved the water. Water was my home; but this feeling was horrid. I swear Hecate was just trying to take revenge on us. Thalia looked especially pained. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the sensation stopped as immediately as it began.

My forehead scrunched in concentration. 

Light. Lumos.

Shield. Protego.

Torture. Crucio.

Fly. Wingardium Leviosa!

New words rushed into my brain and hopped onto my train of thoughts, which was going faster than ever.

Percy.

Seaweed Brain.

Seaweed Brain!

I shook myself out of my thoughts and opened my eyes to find Annabeth in front of me, her face scrunched with worry and her fingertips on my forehead. She had apparently come out of her stupor earlier than me. I looked around to find most of my friends in the same dazed state I had just escaped.

"Percy! Are you alright? You were just..."

"I'm fine," I reassured her. She crushed me in a hug. The trip to Tartarus had happened over six months ago, but Annabeth and I had just begun to realize the toll it had taken on us. I awkwardly patted her on the back, barely managing it due to the fact that my arms were pinned to my sides.

"Ahem." Hecate cleared her throat, and Annabeth removed herself from me and attached herself to my side instead, giving Hecate her best death glare. Hecate shrank a little, and I smirked. Annabeth's glare was enough to make gods nervous.

"Because of the war, the last year at Hogwarts had been quite... fragmented. Due to the less-than-acceptable education, all students have been invited to retake the last year. You already know everything you should, so this will just be a long practice session for you. You are in the 7th year, and note that only the current headmaster, Professor McGonagall, knows about your secrets and the... godly world. But she does not know the extent of your struggles and hardships, so keep in mind she will not favor you- as it should be. Good Luck. And though the other gods cannot reach you here, always assume someone is watching."

On that grim note, she started to glow. We realized what was happening just in time and looked away as Hecate vanished into a blinding bright light.