Epilouge

"Finally at the epilogue." Ryuji said

"Time flew by." Futaba agreed

"Wolfy~ We're finished with big sis Lyla's journey." Akiza chirped

"If you're still watching music videos and Honest Trailers, you're not done." Gen Wolf replied.

"You know what I mean." She pouted

"Young Wolf, I believe we are ready." Thor called out

"Very well." Gen Wolf acknowledged.

The scene opens up with a collective "EH?!" echoing in the room.

Raphtalia: Master Zane?!

Princess Melty: Wha– Keith?!

"That would be pretty disorienting for them after seeing their avatars for so long." Akira said

Keith looked down the mezzanine and jumped down, only to look like he regretted doing so but landed safely... kinda. Keith yowled as he rolled on the ground holding his knees.

"Superhero landing. You know, that's really hard on your knees." Akatsuki mentally joked with Gen Wolf

"Don't–" Morgana tried to warn despite knowing they can't speak through the screen. "Too late."

Keith: Motherfuck!

Zane looked down the mezzanine.

Zane: You okay, dude? *sarcastically* You took quite the fall.

"You're really concerned huh?" Sokka snarked

Keith: *groans, sarcastically* Yeah, your sarcasm is really needed.

Zane walked down the stairs and joined Keith, who slowly stood up and dusted his pants.

Keith: So, hello again everyone. *waves* My name is Keith Levi.

Zane: *jabs thumb at self* Zane Grayson.

Everyone — except Frostine, L'Arc, Therese, and Glass — were just staring in shock at the two realistic looking boys in front of them.

"Those faces say it all." Katara said

Frostine: They have the exact same reaction as I did when you revealed yourselves to me.

Zane: *shrugs* We get it, Keith's ugly.

"We know how you feel." Keith said as he and the others have Lance a teasing look

"Hey!" Lance gaped

Keith slaps the redhead's shoulder.

Keith: They are more shocked that we look like this.

Zane: Seriously though. Looking at them feels so weird.

It really was. To the two, the Rising of the Shield Hero characters were in their own animation style like in the anime. To the characters, they were weirded out by how different the two look, especially with the realistic appearance they had.

"Why do we look so different compared to them?" Keel asked

"Because Keith and Zane are from the real world, where everything is... 'realistic' rather than animated. You all come from an animated world, thus most of everything is animated." Gen Wolf answered.

"Like Peni and Ham from Spider-Verse!" Akiza chirped.

"Yes, like Peni and Ham." Gen Wolf sighed.