Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo

Start from the beginning

Zalgo rolled his eyes, "Long story—we already discussed this earlier though so I guess you should've been present."

Puppeteer was fidgeting with rising fury while clenching his fists and his eyes started to glow. His golden strings started to form around him and he started walking towards Zalgo, "YOU—"

Before Puppeteer could advance or even finish his sentence, tendrils wrap all around him, cutting off his strings and covering his mouth. "Down boy. Maybe you should skip out on this one till someone can calmly explain to you what's going on..." OffenderMan sighed, starting to drag Puppeteer away.

Puppeteer fought it but he couldn't do anything about Offender's grasp on him, so Dollmaker just awkwardly turned and followed them as Offender dragged Puppeteer away.

"What an animal," Zalgo shrugged, casually taking a seat at the head of the table.

I walk up to the table and the only seat left is the one on the left of Zalgo, just my luck.

Zalgo looks at me and smiles, "Take a seat, Walker~. We're having spaghetti. A dish I'd like to call..."General Spaghetti~.""

'Oh hardy har har how fucking hilarious...'

Before I could respond, Spyro hisses loudly in my arms and Zalgo recoiled, glaring at my lizard in disgust. "If you don't mind...please stop bringing your filthy pets to the table...it's gross."

"Excuse me?" I heard Laufey scoff; he was holding some sort of big green gecko I found for him the other day. "If that snow monkey Jeff gets to stay why is it a problem for a small lizard?"

Jeff glared at Laufey and snapped, "If Eyeless fucking Jack who literally acts like a damn cat gets to stay here then Smile and Spyro and all these other weird animals can stay too???"

Jack looked over at Jeff and stood up before slapping him hard across the face, causing Jeff to gasp and collapse onto the floor. Kagekao and Former's "PFFFFT—" was the only noise in the room as everyone looked at where Jeff collapsed in silence.

Zalgo....just seemed downright amused by all of this.

At least he wasn't yelling like Slenders would have...

...I still miss Slender...

"Enough nonsense at the table folks! Let's settle down and eat shall we...?" Trender sounded tired as he rubbed his head.

I hesitantly take the seat next to Zalgo still holding on to Spyro.

I feel someone nudging my arm and look to see Skully there. "Want to switch seats General (Y/N)? I'll sit by the menace for you."

I shook my head, "Thanks Skully, I appreciate you but I've got Spyro so it's all good."

"(Y/N), your lizard is consuming my food."

I quickly turn and see that Spyro had went ahead and helped himself to Zalgo's plate of food, and Zalgo didn't seem too pleased about it.

"Am I sorry about it though.......? Welllllllllllllllllll........" I slowly raise my shoulders with an awkward smile. "Watch it, Walker," Zalgo narrowed his eyes before snatching his plate away from Spyro.

Spyro somehow managed to look smug about it, and even went on smacking his mouth.

I glance around the table and see that everyone was either eating quietly or picking at their food because they didn't trust Zalgo's cooking. Spyro enjoying Zalgo's plate of spaghetti was enough to convince me to eat, so I went ahead and took my time.