the ULTIMATE test

Start from the beginning

Die wild cannon!! Shallot yells firing the blast but nothing happens but then zahha attacks and he feels the pain in the swords and kicks and magic

Die wild cannon!! Shallot yells firing the blast but nothing happens but then zahha attacks and he feels the pain in the swords and kicks and magic. Each strike is like hell itself. But then shallot knew why he couldn't attack as he backed away.

Damn you your just in my head your my rage so.. Shallot goes base and closes his eyes and breaths.

 Shallot goes base and closes his eyes and breaths

Your nothing but my hatred. He says now in a silver haired for and his armor broken as he mastered the power of no rage and no thinking.. Ultra instinct. As his power explodes he gets as set of his friends clothing and armor. Nappa, vegeta and Bardock he misses them along with his student cabbas gear as a heart string.

And the world breaks as is then now with vali in the mountains who is in his classic clothing.

Did you pass? Vali asked shallot and all he could do is show vali the form that turned off when he left the room and with blinding speed go behind him and kick him.

Agh. Damn you haha this is fun i won't lie. Vali said as the two laughed at their new power.

Pov the devils and alliance

Everyone from all the teams waited im the meeting hall as sona was worried saji along with ruruko and momo who love him but don't know how to tell him.

So kiba do you mind if i ask you and gasper to go with aurthur irina and xenovia. Michael asked causing sirzechs to raise and eyebrow.

Why do you need the nights and Excalibur user to go with your angel? Sirzechs asked to angel.

Issei said you have a few weeks but that is in dragon time because he called me if a spell would work for a barrier and ascolon. Michael said as Azazel perked up with this news. What spell brother... Azazel said serious as he called Michael brother and let out bloodlust as he thinks the longinus smasher power of the gear that can kill issei.