25

5 p.m. in the evening, park

Hyunsoo hopped along the way, humming to a melody that only her knows what song. Her heart beamed in happiness.

As soon as the children's laughter hit her ears, her wild eyes darted around back and forth. Until she saw a familiar back, she smiled. Hyunsoo swayed her legs happily before she smacked the shoulders " Jaehyuk! "

Jaehyuk vibratted as his heart started pumping fast. He glanced at her and massage his chest, exhaling a heavy breathe.

Hyunsoo giggled as she brought herself to the swing next to Jaehyuk. As she landed her butt on the black surface, she back to scanning her surroundings. Her head turned left and right.

Unsatisfied, she spun around and stretched her neck up. Jaehyuk who already stared at here questioned " What are you looking for? "

Hyunsoo snapped back to Jaehyuk and pouted " He was not here? " receiving a head shake as a response.

" Does he really forget me? " Hyunsoo asked, making Jaehyuk pursed his lips into a thin line. Not wanting to affirm or deny it. " You said that he lied "

" No, I accidently sent that to you. I was supposed to send that to Aeri " Jaehyuk quick in making excuse, however Hyunsoo easily trusted his words.

Hyunsoo leaned her head on the swing's rope " I miss him " Her feet scratched the dirt under her.

He misses you too.

" Why do you want to see me? " Hyunsoo linked their eyes, as Jaehyuk averted his gaze away after hearing her question.

" well, Asahi can't remember anything from the last six months, right? " Jaehyuk clasped his hands, earning a nod from the other side

" It includes his relationship as well " Jaehyuk gulped his saliva hard. Hyunsoo's ears flapping wide as soon as she heard about their relationship.

Her eyes sparked in hope, making Jaehyuk felt guilty to tell her what Asahi has asked him to say.

But, Jaehyuk said it, and succeed in making Hyunsoo's heart shanked.

" Asahi wants to break up with you "

❀❀❀

" Jjo, I'm h... " The door cracking as Jaehyuk pushed it open " ...ome " He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw no one in his room.

In their room

Before he could do back outside, his eyetails caught a empty study table, making him turned back to the room. He stepped closer to the table.

It was only one table in here since his dad never agreed on taking Asahi in his room. But, Jaehyuk never used that table either as he preffered to study on his bed as he could easily take a nap when he is tired.

So Asahi's stuff should be on the table.

But not anymore.

It was only a picture frame of him and Asahi

And a note.

Jaehyuk grabbed the paper and read it along the alphabet that has written.

Enjoy your big bed and have a nice sleep, Jjae Jjae

" No "

Jaehyuk ran out of his room and headed to another room. He knocked om the wooden surface harshly that the door would smashed in anytime.