15

" Beautiful unnie, someone gives you this " A girl with a white gown said, pulling the edge of Hyunsoo's sleeve.

" Oh? " Hyunsoo looked down at the girl. She was holding out a cent of a flower. Soft pink is the petals' color. Hugging the center tightly It blooms beautifully.

Peonies

Hyunsoo looked at the excited girl and kneel to reach the kid's height " What a beautiful flower " She took it from the small hand and sniffed it. " It smells good, Is this from you? "

The smiley girl shook her head and said " No, It's him " The girl pointed at the man Hyunsoo's age near her.

Her eyes darted in that direction and see...

Asahi?

" Are you sure it is from him? " Hyunsoo asked for confirmation.

The girl then gasped loudly and slapped her own mouth softly " I'm not supposed to tell you that " She said " Please act like you hear nothing, unnie " The girl smiled, showing her white and perfectly aligned teeth, and ran away.

Hyunsoo was unsure about the fact she had heard. She then stared at the boy who sit two tables far from her.

That boy who still focuses on his math exercises. eyes went back and forth from calculator to paper. Put all of his mind into numbers. Until he felt warm liquid flow under his nose, he stopped.

A tissue suddenly appear on his right side " Already told you not to push yourself too hard " Hyunsoo said, taking the seat beside him.

Asahi clicked his tongue and snatched the tissue " Thank you, but it is not your problem " He replied coldly.

He was about to grab his pen back before he caught a cent in her hand " Already received it? "

Hyunsoo looked at him and followed where his eyes looked. " well, it is in my hand now, so yes "

So it is true.

wait...

So that means all of the flowers before this...?

" Already take your medicine? " He asked, back to his doing. Playing with the numbers. Snapping Hyunsoo back to reality

Hyunsoo was stunned to speak. She is the one who should ask him that question " That question shoul- "

" My illness is controllable while yours are not," He cut her off.

His words caught her off guard. He is caring for you, soo. " How d- "

" Where is your bag? " Asahi budged from his place and stretched out his neck. He then grabbed the beige sling bag on Hyunsoo's lap and began to rummage through it content.

As he grabbed a bottle, he fished it out and turned it upside down to get the pills out.

" Stopped asking and eat this " Asahi shoved her his palm with the pills on it.

" and stop making me worried about you "

❀❀❀

" What happened to your face? " Aeri shrieked after her eyes landed on his boyfriend's face. wound on his cheekbones, bloodstain on the corner of his lips.

What happened to her boyfriend?

" Did you pick a fight? " She asked in concern.

Beomgyu grasped her hand which actively trailed on his face " Aeri "

The worried face greeted his eyes. " Do you know why do I eager for asking you to talk to Hyunsoo? "