18

" Two days ago I got a call from school " A deep voice greeted him as soon as he stepped inside the house, " It says you skipped classes for a day. And you spent two nights away from home. And return at 11. Where are you, Hamada Asahi? "

His index fingers linked behind him, keeping his head low. When his dad called his full name, then he knows it will not be good for him.

True.

He skipped classes because he sent Hyunsoo to a doctor but then he spent a night with her at the hospital and spent another night at Hyunsoo after she got discharged as Hyunsoo's parents insisted he stays a night.

" You can bring yourself out now, huh? Brave enough? " His brother added.

Asahi put his gaze on the person upstairs, smirking in victory as he knew his dad not going to side with Asahi.

Pak!

" What with the disrespect with your brother? " Asahi felt his cheek stung, making his eyes drop back to the floor " Do you feel almighty now when that girl saved you? Did that girl teach you to be rude? "

Sanha shooked his head with his lips pressed outwards " Bad girlfriend "

Mr, Yoon scoffed " So she is your girlfriend? "

" Who " Mr. Yoon nudged Asahi's shoulder with his finger

" ask you " again

" to have " and again

" a girlfriend? " A palm landed on his chest, causing his butt to smash on the tiles.

Mr. Yoon knelt in front of him and pulled Asahi's chin " Didn't I ask you to focus on your studies so you can live a successful life and leave all of us alone? " He talked softly, but with a tone that could make him shiver.

Pang!

Mr. Yoon hit him. Strong enough to make his head be thrown away as he coughed hard. " Let me see how strong are you now "

Sanha at the back leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest as if he was watching a movie.

" Fight me, Asahi "

With his heavy breath, a death glare was shot straight into his dad's eyes. In the next seconds, his body was not balancing as pain struck his rib " Glaring at papa? Are you that strong? "

Yeah, a hit from his brother.

Sanha then swung his hand again, as fast as lightning, his fist was thrown into the curved of Asahi's cheek and all he tasted was blood. Asahi pushed his cheeks with his tongue.

It stung

" Why mama had to sacrifice herself for someone who never cares about his family? Why she had to die for someone useless like you? "

" Why... " Sanha whimpered, slumping on his knees " Why you must look so much like her? "

Asahi looks exactly like his mother. His nose, the dimples too. Unlike Jaehyuk, he looks like their father.

That was why every time he looked at Asahi, all he thinks was his mother that hatred building up in him.

Sanha hates Yoon Jokwang a lot. A person named Yoon Jokwang took his mother from him when he still has the thirst for his mother's love.

ARGH

Sanha screamed, pushing the weak body in front of him. Hard enough to make Asahi feel a fiery pain after his head hit the wall. He moaned, a dark rivulet and meaty trailed down his face.