Entry #12

⭅ October 3; Sunday ⭆
⇽ 10:36 AM ⇾

George's POV

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
Tension in between
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

I sit in the passenger's seat still keeping my eyes on Dream whose cheeks were so flushed. I faintly smile at the view. After our make-out session that eventually led to another thing.. we were interrupted by Quackity calling Dream's phone so I got off him and got dressed sitting next to him. Quackity kept calling so I assumed it was important. He hardly ever calls, especially out of the blue like that. Apparently, Sapnap got in trouble for vandalism and they needed Dream to bail him out of jail. What a dumb ass I swear. They did the whole process over the phone until we arrived at the station. I thought we were never leaving. Sapnap and Quackity took an uber home.

After a moment, I speak up, "We need to talk.. which is the whole reason why I asked you to pick me up" I say being hesitant at first.

"Oh.. yeah, what's up?"

"Wilbur told me about you and Techno"

He tenses up staying quiet.

"I want to apologize, I didn't mean to anger you like that. I'll admit, I was annoyed that you wouldn't let me be around Techno but now it kind of makes sense. I'm sorry Dream. I care a lot about you and the last thing I'd want is you to be upset or angry because of me"

The blonde faintly smile relaxing into his seat. "I just want you safe George"

"I want to show you something"

"What is it?"

"Give me the wheel"

Dream pulls over once more and we change seats, I start driving. There's this beautiful garden I know not too far from us. I used to go there all the time to.. escape my problems. Haha. Anyways-

I continue to drive eventually arriving in front of the garden's entrance. "You're like the best fake boyfriend I have ever had," I say stopping the car.

"As your fake boyfriend, Can I take you on a fake date?"

I chuckle, "maybe"

I open the door stepping foot outside as Dream does the same walking around to my side. We start walking together to the garden. I glance at the boy who was amazed by the view. I smile. We stay in comfortable silence for a bit until I find a lake, it's an amazing spot. One of my favorite comfort places in the world. I intertwine my fingers with his leading him down a small hill to get closer to the lake. He holds my hand tightly following me.

I've never taken anyone here before, just him. I always come here to clear my mind. It's beautiful, peaceful, and quiet.

As we finally get closer to the lake I stop walking and plop down on the floor patting the grass next to me. Dream takes the hint and sits next to me. "It's beautiful here"

"I know, My dad wanted to build something here but I made him change my mind. I didn't want him to destroy this"

"You really like it here huh?"

He lays back on the floor.

"I do"

I look over at him. I've never noticed how attractive he is. I mean- of course, I have but the way the sun reflects off all his features. His eyes shine so brightly and the freckles spread across his face. His blonde locks are so fluffy and pretty and... I wish he wasn't just a fake boyfriend but something more. I kind of want to..

"George? Why do you keep staring at me like that?" He asks curiously as his smile grows.

His smile can light up a whole room.

"I didn't realize I was staring" I mumble looking away.

"Is it because you think I'm hot?" Dream smirks.

"Exactly.."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

The boy snickers watching me become a flustered mess. I really like him. I wish I could say that to him. I do but it's just not me. I know I'm a person who's so hard to love, I've tried to change. Dream is way out of my league. He's a better guy than I'll ever be. I sigh at the thought of laying back on the grass.

I can feel the boy's gaze on me. I don't say anything about it until he finally speaks up, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just stressed" I dryly say not meaning to sound so harsh.

"Stressed about what?" He turns to his side looking with his eyes still on me.

"It doesn't matter, Can you drive me home?"

Dream sighs giving in, "okay"

I slowly stand up avoiding his eyes as he stands up a bit afterward. He gets ahold of my hands walking closer to the lake.

"This is usually what happens in murder documentaries" I state unsure of what he's going to do.

Dream chuckles. "We're not leaving until you tell me what's on your mind"

"It's not a big deal"

"If it bothers you that much then of course it is"

"I'm going to push you into the lake if you don't tell me"

"You wouldn't"

"Oh.. but I would"

He continues to walk closer as I slowly back away getting closer and closer to the lake by the second. Dream takes off his shirt throwing it aside with a grin spread across his face. He proceeds to grab my phone and his putting it on the grass. Without any hesitation, he grabs me by the waist tackling me into the water. I quickly rise again coughing up water. That.. son of a bitch. It caught me off guard. Dream smiles pulling me closer. "I absolutely hate you" I breathe out.

"You could never hate on this pretty face," He says holding back an immense amount of laughter. I roll my eyes wrapping my legs around his waist dropping my arms on his shoulders. The blonde uses a hand to hold me and uses his free hand to move my damp hair out of my face. "So will you tell me what's actually wrong?"

Again with this?

"Dream I swear it's nothing, come on, it's so cold"

"I literally have the power to drown you right now"

"I'll take you down with me"

He leans in closer. "Try me"

I kind of want to kiss him.

What?

No. No way in hell. This is not happening. I'm having a full-on gay crises, ugh, I need to go home...