Chapter Six

Dream's POV
As I'm holding the unconscious boy in my arms, Sapnap immediately runs to me ignoring the fact that Karl was next to us. He was more worried about the boy who had passed out. "What the hell happened?!" Sapnap asks desperately.

"I don't know.. he got pissed and punched the crap out of Technoblade for blackmailing us" I try explaining the situation but it just doesn't make sense.

"What did he blackmail you with?" Karl asks.

"It's just a dumb video, not a big deal"

"Dream!"

"Hold on just-" Something catches my attention before I'm able to finish my sentence. I notice a guy in a lab coat walk past the crowd and towards us.

Karl looks at the older man and his expression changes. "Mr. Davidson.. what- what are you doing here?" He asks.

"You're George's father?" Sapnap asks crossing his arms. Guessing he did his research. He overthinks things too much but I fear this time.. he has all reasons to be worried.

"Yeah I am," He says sternly turning back to
Karl. "How the hell could you have let this happen?!"

"He lost his temper! I didn't know he would hurt someone"

"He's capable of more than a few measly punches.. he's a danger to everyone around him. I'm taking him home"

"So what? You.. you decide to hurt him? All because you failed as a father?! You are absolutely insane!"

"I wouldn't go there if I were you, Jacobs"

The older man turns back to me taking George away, carrying him bridal style. "You won't be hearing from him for a while" and with that, he continues to walk away.

"What's his fucking deal?" Sapnap speaks up. The boy seems to be so tense.

"Karl... George mentioned something about him being- I guess isolated? For so many years, what's up with that?" I ask him.

Karl looks at Sapnap and then back at me. "I have to go"

"I'm coming with you, I'll see you later Dream"

"..right"

Leaving them alone probably isn't the best idea ever but whatever. There's nothing I can do about it. As long as they figure out what's wrong with George.

No One's POV
Karl groans annoyed but agree to it regardless. He begins to walk back to his car with the other American walking closely behind. They both get in the car with visible tension in between. Sapnap continues to stare at the boy while he drives. "Can you quit staring at me?" Karl says annoyed still focused on the road.

"Why are you dating Quackity?"

"Because I love him not that it's any of your business"

"Like you love me?"

"I've moved on, you should too"

"Oh have you? That's not what they told me"

"Drop it Nick" Sapnap wants to keep pushing his buttons and piss him off but frankly, Karl is the least of his worries at the moment. After a bit, they finally pull into George's driveway. "Wait here"

"I don't think I'll do that" Sapnap says pulling out a pistol from his pants.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Put that away!"

He slowly puts in his hoodie. "That's our back up"

"Don't you fucking dare"

Karl gets out and walks to the front door hesitantly knocking. Sapnap decided to wait in the car. A moment later, the door was opened by a very familiar face. "Mr. Davidson.."

"George is not seeing anybody at the moment"

"What is wrong with him? And don't you dare lie"

"He's sick. You should leave Jacobs"

"..okay"

The brunette closes the door. Karl walks back to the car concerned opening the door. "Sapnap, there's something wrong with George"

"What are you talking about?" Sapnap puts his phone down directing his attention to Karl.

"I don't know but his dad is acting strange! He did something to George!"

"What-? Are you sure?"

"The little outburst of his is going to cost him everything"

George's POV
"Please don't do this... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt him!" I yell frantically being strapped to a cold metal table with a laser over my head. I committed one measly mistake and suddenly my father thinks the world is ending. I don't regret it though. I started getting a little too attached, I can't just stand there watching.. my friends get blackmailed. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually care about them, a lot. That punch was well deserved. I have never ever done anything like that, the rush of adrenaline was great.

"George, you are dangerous... I trusted you and you decide to go and hurt someone? You have these abilities that can and will be the cause of someone's death if you don't get your shit together. You're just not ready"

"You did this to me!"

"These boys, Nick and Clay right? You were the perfect kid until you met them. You have been acting up because of them"

"What are you going to do? Kill me?"

"No... but you will forget. Forget everyone you've met"

That's a fate worse than death. He can't do this to me! I can't just go out like this; I can't forget them. No way in hell. "Fuck you! You pathetic excuse for a father! No wonder mom left you"

He starts readying the laser not saying another word looking a bit hurt. It's true after all. He has seriously gone mad. Punching Technoblade.. the anger... it opened something in me.

I don't know what it was, but it didn't feel good. I have this unbelievable rage in me I have never met. Going to school made me realize quite a few things.

This... This is so not okay. I have to get out of here. I look around trying to come up with a solution, an escape.

Someone starts grabbing my father's attention. "I'll be back.." He walks out of the laboratory to do god knows what. I pull on the chains for a bit seeing how long it expands. Not very long. I have to leave, one way or another.

After struggling for a minute, the light goes off and the laser starts to short circuit. Someone else is here. Someone who's not my father. I feel the chains fall off.

The hell?

"Come on, we have to get going" The voice whispers. I look back to meet eyes with a ginger

"Fundy..? You- You're back"

"We have to get out of here, I'll explain everything later"

"..Right okay"

He grabs my hand and starts leading me to the emergency exit at the end of the lab.