Chapter 5: Unexpected fate.

Start from the beginning

"I know I'm a very kind man you just too scared to admit it." he says. "I've never known you as a kind man but since things have changed I'll view you in a different light." I say. "Have you noticed anything different about her?" "Imenathi?" "Yeah." "If you talking physically then no but if you talking otherwise then yes but then I'm assuming it's wedding jitters or whatever they call it." "Mmm."

"There is more to that mmm so you better start talking now." I say. "Look don't get me wrong I like Imenathi cause it seems like she makes you happy and all that but then these past few months she's been acting very weird. I don't know how to explain it but the best way to put it is that she might be cheating but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself." "What do you mean by cheating?"

"She's been distant and everytime we visit you she's never there and you know how it was back then. You guys were inseparable but now its changed. There's just too many indications that point out that vele she is cheating on you." he answers. "Its probably the wedding jitters thats it you are overthinking," I say and he hums in agreement. "Do you know something I don't?" "I know nothing but let's hope that it will change after this weekend." "I hope so too."

I can't believe he actually accused Imenathi of cheating. How would he know cause he's hardly around unless somebody might have tipped him off but anyways it doesn't matter cause I know it's not true. Imenathi loves me and i love her and we are both committed to make this work and we promised to not step out on each other so why would it change on her side.

We arrive at the pub and go inside. We sit by the bar and the waitress takes our orders. "Okay let me not give you ideas day before your wedding. If you trust Imenathi it's fine and i don't want you to think anything about what i said. You could easily talk to her if you have doubts." says Mpendulo.

"Not that I was gonna bother but then thanks for saying that." I say and he chuckles and rolls his eyes. "So manje how is wifey?" "She is okay you know and everyday I just keep on falling for her." he answers and i smile. "I hope my marriage is like that and that's how I feel about her everyday." "Yeah as long as you sure then I'm sure izophumelele." (it will be successful.)

Our drinks come and we thank the waitress and she goes back to the kitchen. "So how many kids do you think you want?" he asks. "It depends on Imenathi cause it's her body but I don't care about the amount just as long as we are happy." I answer. "Wise words from a wise man." "I know right." We laugh.

"So why did you decide to spoil me today?" I ask. "I wanted to spoil you so i can know you making the right desicion." he answers. "Oh wow then I should start doing big things so you can interrogate me over a nice lunch." He chuckles. "Child don't get carried away. This is a once in a life time opportunity and it will never come up again." "I'm far in the sea." We laugh.

£

"Ohh I'm so excited that you getting married." says Andiswa. "Contain your excitement phela things could go wrong during these three days." I say. "You such a pessimistic person." "There is a difference between pessimistic and realistic and right now I'm being realistic thats all." She rolls her eyes. After what Mpendulo said I feel a bit uneasy about everything. I'm not second guessing I'm just nervous that's it.

"Anyways I'm glad I'm going to have another sister. Phela I need one more to complete the trio." says Andiswa. "I'm sure now that there is going to be the three of you you shall cause chaos." I say. "That is my end goal." "It would have suited you to be one of those sisters that aren't welcoming." said Mpendulo. "How could you say that about me?"