CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.

Start from the beginning

I held his nose shaking it and laughed. As I did that he started rubbing his fake nose making me laugh harder.

"Oh Jesus! You are so cute!"

As I said, he bowed in front of me muttering a 'thank you'.

"You wanna see a magic?"

"I didn't know Mickey Mouse does magic too."

"Oh I am exceptional." I don't know what he did, he fisted his hands bringing it in front of me asking me to choose one. I chose one, it was empty.

I pouted making a sad face.

He opened his other fist, that too was empty. Then he signalled me to look up. I raised my gaze to look up and there were fireworks in the sky, written 'Happy Birthday'.

Oh My God!!

My heart stopped.

Everyone around was looking at the sky appreciating how beautiful it looked. It was the sunset time and the fireworks did look exceptionally amazing.

As the happy birthday went off, there was another show of the fireworks for a minute or two.

Jesus!

"This is so beautiful!" I exclaimed turning to the mickey mouse person. He raised his finger telling me he has something else for me.

He clicked his fingers close to my ear and out of nowhere he pulled out a rose. He placed the rose in the bouquet I was holding.

He signalled me to come closer, I moved closer to him, he whispered "There are 24 roses."

I smiled.

"Now cup your hands and close your eyes."

I did as he said and waited.

I felt a face in between my hands, which made me open my eyes. It was Aless's face in my hands, his mask was gone and the mickey mouse guy too was gone.

I smiled.

Oh my God! This is so cute!

"How did you like it?" He asked.

I want to kiss him right now.

"Can I say I love you?"

He smiled and pulled his face up moving away a bit. I was about to jump and hug him but suddenly some music started playing. I looked back there sat a guy with a guitar in his hand. Everyone started moving closer to the guy as he started playing the music.

I turned to Aless "Is this you?"

He shrugged then held my hand, walking us to the place where the guy was singing. He was singing the song 'Until I found you'.

We stood listening to him for a moment but then suddenly Aless pulled me to the center. We started dancing in the middle of the beach with people staring at us.

"It's embarrassing." As I said that, many people joined in doing a couple dance with us.

His hands rested on my waist as we moved with the music, with cool wind blowing. I closed my eyes enjoying this special feeling.

I did not want so much but it just feels so nice.

Can't the time just stop? Everything is just so perfect... so good.

Opening my eyes, I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Do you feel special?"

Without replying, I stood on my tip toes placing my lips in his.