Chapter 29 - Spell Of Desire

#### I am sorry, NOT sorry about this chapter in advance. All I want to say is I had goose bumps when I reread this myself! So you are advised to proceed at your own risk. Do let me know your comments later if you do proceed...🙈🙈🙈🙈 ####

*Cover Picture Credit Twitter: lunatarax

~~ Ohm ~~

I have to do it... Even if this is against my usual nature, this is entirely as per Nanon's nature. So yes. I'll have to do it.

Never in my life had I thought I would get an ice burn on my shoulder deliberately in order to get close to my own husband.

Nanon sure makes me do weird things.

I walked into the house and saw Nanon on the table having his lunch. When he saw me his happy expressions turned into a scowl.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Am I not allowed to come back home now?" I asked raising my brows. Today I can't let him know my intentions. I need to catch him off guard. Play it cool Ohm.

He grimaced once and ignored me getting back to his TV and eating. I quickly placed my bag aside. It is loaded with condoms and lubes. Drake brainwashed me so much that I did not know what to do. I bought in abundance and now just looking at Nanon even gulping down his food is giving me chills.

Will he beat me up if he sees this in my bag? Whatever. Today it's either do or die.

God I have also started thinking like Nanon.

I kept aside my coat and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Why are you changing here?" Nanon asked shocked.

"Haven't you asked me not to go into the bedroom?"

"B-but... Y-you can't undress in front of m... I mean you can't undress in open here."

"Nobody is here apart from you. And what else can I do? I need to apply ointment." I said taking out the ointment from my pocket.

Nanon got up from his chair, kept the plate back in kitchen and walked up to me after washing up.

"What happened to you?" He asked when I was finally lying on the couch in just my pants.

I made a painful face and turned to show the burn side to him. "I don't know but this spot is burning."

"Oh my god!" Nanon quickly sat beside me and helped me turn to see the burn clearly. "It's all red. What happened?"

"I was in cold storage for inspection today and somehow this happened." I am a terrible liar. What all do I have to do to make him come to me?

Nanon looked at the back of my shoulder worried. Slowly his hand touched the reddened area sending chills down my spine. Not only because I had made the ice burn a bit severe by mistake but also because of all the things I have been thinking about.

A light touch and I sucked in the air very hard trying to calm myself.

"Does it hurt a lot?" he asked with concern gently massaging the sides of injury with his cold fingers.

I looked at him and nodded. My eyes are turning watery. I have no specific reason for the overwhelming feelings. But I am holding it in hard.

Nanon took the ointment from my hand. But before he was about to open it, I grabbed his hand and pulled him on couch, rolled him and pinned him beneath me.

"Wha..." He looked at me surprised.

I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself and my shivering body. And then glanced at the art of nature in front of me.