Break 1

[248 words]
_________________________________________________________

After watching the first movie, as Lady Hogwarts had promised, there was a break.

The screen had dimmed, and the lights in the ROR brightened. It was already lunch so everyone moved into the great hall.

Lady Hogwarts addressed them again, her voice echoing inside the walls of Hogwarts.

"After lunch, which will probably last for an hour, you will have two hours to discuss the movie or take a nap or stroll on the grounds or whatever you want to do. The next movie will start at 3 pm. Thank you."

After lunch, people went to do... Well, whatever they wanted to do.

The seven Slytherins went to discuss (read: interrogate) matters with Alina and Astrophel.

The questions that were being fired were so in sync that even Alina, with her enhanced hearing, could not catch up to.

"What was all that?"

"Is it true?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Oh, you had to go through do much *sobs*."

"Who were they? How dare they try to hurt you? I swear if I see them..."

So, they had to explain their friends about it. That's when they(the friends) realised that the muggle world was just as dangerous as the wizarding world, if not more.

After the explantion, there was hardly an hour left for another movie to start and decided to take a half an hour nap.

At 3, they assembled in the ROR again to watch the second movie: Alina Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.