Chapter 8

[359 words]
_________________________________________________________

[The screen shows Alina sleeping on her bed far from the room's door when she hears voice. The scene changes to outside the door where Dreykov is talking to a doctor in hushed whispers.]

DREYKOV: Я хочу, чтобы в них был вставлен чип, чтобы определить их место. Ровно на шесть дюймов выше правого колена с внутренней стороны ноги. (Subtitles: I want a chip to be inserted in them to locate their place. Exactly six inches above the right knee on the inner side of the leg.)

The ROR gasps.

[The man nods. The next day, the chips are inserted. The screen shows Alina getting another mission.]

DREYKOV: Вы должны убить его. Он агент ЩИТа, и его можно будет найти, когда он отправится на вечеринку с миссией в Будапешт. (Subtitles: You have to kill him. He's a SHIELD agent and could be found when he'll be going to a party for a mission in Budapest.)

[Shows a picture of ASTROPHEL BLACK.]

DREYKOV: Он будет одет в белый костюм, галстук-бабочку и черные брюки. Легко отследить, так как я уверен, что никто в группе не будет носить белый костюм. (Subtitles: He will be wearing a white suit, a bow tie and black pants. Easy to track since I'm sure no one else in the party will wear a white suit.)

Location: SHIELD Agency

[The scene changes to ASTROPHEL BLACK. He is standing infront of a black man with an eye patch, NICK FURY.]

NICK FURY: You have to kill her. Reason, she's one of the top 5 assassins in the world. Against us. You are chosen because in spite of being young, you are capable of doing things greater than any other SHIELD agent.

[Shows him a picture of Alina. Astrophel's eyes widen as he sees who she is.]

ASTROPHEL: What if we can recruit her?

FURY: [shrugs] We will have her on our side. She can change her appearance, so we somehow found out the dress she will be wearing.

[Shows him a picture.]

(A/N: Without the cape and fur

(A/N: Without the cape and fur. And with a slit.)

[The screen fades to black.]

Everyone was silent. They were sent to kill each other?!