Introduction

[1242 words]
_________________________________________________________

Alina Stella Artemis Lilith Potter is the daughter of the late Lord and Lady Potter. At the age of 18 months, her parents were murdered by Lord Voldemort, a descendant of the Slytherin family, because of a false prophecy.

That's when her happy world turned upside down.

She was taken by Hagrid from Sirius, her godfather who chose revenge over her, to Dumbledore, who gave her to the Dursleys, her cruel maternal relatives, who instead of taking her in, have her to an orphanage.

A lady who looked to be in her late 40s with light brown hair with grey streaks and dark eyes had 'adopted' her and took her to a place called the Red Room.

At the age of 2, she was shipped off to HYDRA and was experimented on, enhancing her already enhanced abilities.

These abilities included speed, hearing, sight, beauty and intelligence.

At the age of 4, she was again sent back to the Red Room where she trained for a year before being given a mission.

The mission had lasted for 3 years and for Alina, they were the best 3 years of her life.

She found a family. A мама, a папа and a сестра.

But the happiness didn't last long.

At the age of 8, she had to return there with her 6-year-old сестра.

Over the year, she became the most skilled 'student' in the Red Room

She became one of the top 5 deadliest assassins in history, going on en number of missions, but never once escaping in fear of what they will do to her once they caught her.

She was repeatedly told that there was no place in the world for her. That she was just a ghost story.

The first few times they told her that, she did not believe them. But after years of drilling the same thought into her head, who wouldn't start to finally believe it? And besides, no one did come to get her, claiming that she was their long lost daughter or something.

So when a boy a few months older than her told her on a mission that he could help her, her reply was bound to be:

"No one can help me."

A few days prior she had accidentally heard that every Black Widow has a tracking chip exactly 6 inches above their right knee on the inner side of their leg.

Hearing that, she had hope that maybe she would be able to get out of there sometime.

The boy had given her hope, but she did not dare to show him.

But after some persuading from the boy, she agreed with him that she should at least try to get out of there.

That's how she escaped before her graduation ceremony.

She took out her knife and cut her inner thigh, hoping to get the tracking chip out of her.

The boy- who later introduced himself as Astrophel Black -was equally curious and horrified why she would do such a thing when she smiled triumphantly and took out a chip covered in blood from her cut and destroyed it. She mended her cut- which was very deep, might he add -and washed her hands, ready to leave the place.

He told her all about wizards and witches and the wizarding world claiming that she was a witch and a very famous one at that.

He also told her that on her 11th birthday, she would get a letter from a magical school called Hogwarts which apparently has a manipulative old man for a headmaster. And soulmates. Everyone in the wizarding world has a soulmate and they have a 'tattoo'. It is simply the first sentence they spoke to you, followed by their name in their handwriting. If your soulmate is older than you, you will get it on your 11th birthday. And if they are younger, you will get it on their birthday.