I then glance up to see the sun beginning to hide behind the moon, the whole world slowly began to grow a little darker. My head turns towards Kiri again, she's now tied up on a pole like Lo'ak was before.

"Rgh!" I growl to myself then bent down to a nearby shade to put my body down. I stand and turn my feet towards Kiri.

"Y/n!"

I turn my head around quickly to see Neteyam in the water just by the guard rails on an Ilu. I rush over to him and kneel down to see him through the rails better.

"What are you still doing here!?" I asked hushed.

"Tuk's on board!" He says back.

"So is Kiri!" I inform him back. Tsireya, Ao'nung and Rotxo then surfaced next to him, making me stagger back a little.

"I'm coming up!" Neteyam shouts up then glides off his Ilu and grabs onto the rails, ready to pull himself up.

"No I'll get them" I hushed and turned him towards the sea again, he still held on then one hand held onto my arm.

"They won't kill me" I tell him as we all seemed to stare at each other.
"Here, take her somewhere safe" I added then let go of him, I leaned across to my human body and pulled myself closer by the legs then tossing myself over my shoulder and slided to Neteyam again. He leaned over the rails balancing on the soles of his feet, he gently took my human in his arms and then crashed into the water again. I lingered a little after my human, gazing at it with some form of protection and sadness like it was my child.

Ao'nung looked confused as he rapidly switched his eyes to me then to the body then to Neteyam.

"What is this?" He asked sternly, not happy with this.

"She's one of the good ones" Neteyam told him. We hear a wave of water gushing with a large black shadow beneath them, they surface.

"Ti'loni?" Rotxo asked.

"Y/n!" Ti'loni glees in happiness of seeing me.

"Ti'loni where's Jake?" I ask him.

"He's fighting on the front lines with my Uncle and Ki'ani" he tells me.

*BOOM*

I lose my balance and fall on my butt as the whole ship rocked to the left side.

"What was that?" Rotxo asked, looking around.

"Think the ships been hit badly, it'll be Payakan or-" Ti'loni began. He paused when he glanced around the ship, my eyes followed his.

"Oh shit, Jake! He's got bombs!" I shout out, pulling myself up with the rails and shooting my eyes towards him on his Skimwing fleeing in the distance. Above his position in the sky I could see Neytiri on her Ikran, chasing after boats.

"Go take her!" I remind Neteyam then begin to run up the ship towards Kiri.

"I'm coming!" Tsireya shouted out too, climbing the rails and hoying herself over and onto the side. I stop myself mid run and lean back quickly grabbing her hand to she could run with me.

"Fine but be careful" I warn then let go. As we approach Kiri we split ways either side of the rails she was tied on. Tuk was there too.

Tsireya jogs up to them and hops over the rails, her hair swishing around as she despirately tried to take the restraints off Tuk's wrists. I hop over too and run to Kiri.

"Hurry he's coming!" Kiri panicked. I fiddle with the restraints as I'm on one knee, when she says this I spin my head to behind and see Quaritch marching up to us, his face not having it.