Chapter 10

"Wha...?" I asked myself. Looking all around myself I see faint colours. It felt like I was stuck in the conscious transfer.

I walked more and more, trying to see something, a table, a door or anything. This has never happened before...

I keep walking and then something in the distance emerges.

"Hello?" I call out. The figure shifts around and grows larger, coming closer. I begin to step back, not knowing what it could be. They then become visible as they proceed to walk towards me.

Then I see them. She looks like me.

"Hey..." I call. She keeps walking, looking right at me until she passes through me, giving my stomach flipping sensations, it felt like she robbed all my breath with her. I snap my head behind me and watch her in shock. She wore a white under top with a khaki jumpsuit. She looked familiar but I didn't get a good look at her. I squinted my eyes towards her and took a few steps.

"Hey kid" I hear. I turn around to see Quaritch standing infront of me, as a human, just how I remembered him. He stood tall with his arms behind his back, head up to see my height.

I frown at him, completely confused. I then looked around to see just us in this dream state.

"Where am I?" I ask him.

"This is Eywa" he says, raising his hands around him as he himself takes it all in. I look around more.

"Why...am I here...?" I ask, getting worried.

"No idea, you don't feel dead" he tells me confidently.

"Dea...?" I stutter, my face dropped.

"You're alive alright" he says, smiling proudly.

"Who was that?" I ask as I point behind.

"Trudy" he says.

"Mom...?" I ask and he nods. Then I turn and march off to where she was moments ago. I try and find her though there's nothing around but sunset colours.

Then I see someone walking past in the corner of my eye in the distance. I follow pretty quickly but when I catch up they're gone.

They pass again, I follow after and they go once more.

"This isn't fair..." I say, starting to feel myself getting frustrated. Then I feel an enormous amount of warm energy behind me. I turn and see the woman again, walking slowly as she looks down at something in her hands. I jog up wearily incase she'll dissapear again. It felt frightening like a nightmare. I stopped a few meters away, then walked the rest.

"...Mom...?" I asked carefully, my voice cracking. Then she turned around.

My heart tore and tears flooded out my eyes, blinding me. I fell to my knees in disbelief. My hands were shaking and I couldn't contain my breaths. It was her. She smiled and looked right at me this time instead of through me. A smile appeared on her lips and she dropped what was in her hand to the side. It dissapeared when it hit the floor.

She come over to me. She smiled so much with her teeth showing, her eyes squinting and cheeks raising. I feel her hands cup my face when she studies me.

"Y/n..." She spoke softly. 
"I was expecting a human" she laughs, stroking my tears away. I tried to laugh through my crying.

"I'm here mom it's me" I cry lightly.

"It is, I see it now" she smiles more.

"I'm a human too, I'm with dad right now" I say.

"How is he?" She asks.