He decided to check the pups in other room when he look at the time, it past 8:00 and his puppies might be awake now.

He look down and lastly kiss Alice temple and rubs their noses together after pecking it and then decided to just go before he wake the omega up with his unlimited kisses that he's able to give while Alice is sleeping.

Alice whine in displease when Ithan stood up and she's not feeling anymore protected warmth around her. Ithan quickly pass his pillow to Alice who she instantly hugged it to her body tightly and digged her face in it sighing when she smell his scent.

Ithan smile in love and cooed internally. "My cutie"

He pick one of his most scented hoodie and drapped it around Alice's curled small figure to make her contented for the time being. He closed the curtains and anymore way that bright up the room and disturb his omega he walked out of it silently when the room was blackedout and he was satisfied that Alice will be comfortable.

He entered the pups room and saw his little alpha rolling around his bed wrapped in a blanket, looking like a small burrito with his hairs poking out of it.

"Good morning pup" Ithan gushed out going to his pup who look back at him with sleepy eyes and smile once he saw one of his parent.

"What are you doing" Ithan laughed at his pup's struggling figure.

"tomy is stuck daddy" Tomy pouted.

The Trueblood sat on the small bed of his pup and help him get out of the tangled blanket.

Tomy sighed and jumped into Ithan's lap and placed his head on his shoulder and stays there.
"How did my baby slept hm?" He asked as he kissed his head twice.

"Good" Tomy muttered.

"Where's mama? Want mama" Tomy whined and look up at Ithan who sighed knowing it will be hard to manage Tomy who is used to cuddle Alice first thing in the morning.

"Mama is sleeping bub" Tomy whined more and dig his face in his neck.

"Oh bub don't be like this. Mama is tired and she needs to rest. I promise when she wakes up you can cuddle her all you want okay baby" Ithan softly says as he pat his head lovingly and peck his forehead.

Tomy pouted but nodded his head nonthless.

"Is my pup hungry hm" Tomy nodded in his neck.

"Then quickly go and fresh up while daddy wakes Aline up"

"Okay daddy" he hoped off of him and get inside the bathroom in the room.

Ithan stood up and walked to the crib to see the pup already awake with her doe eyes wide open while her cute tiny fisted hands between her small lips, sucking on it.

Ithan cooed loudly. "Aw puppy, why shoo cute~" Ithan gushed out as he pick up the squirming pup and placed her on his chest and kiss her forehead.

"Are you hungry hm" Ithan says to the pup who's spit was trickling down her chin and cheek from the amount of suckling she was doing.
"Definitely hungry"

He scrunch his nose when he smell the disgusting smell. "What the...." He pulled the pup upwards and saw her romper leaking with smelly substance.
"Oh noooo~" Ithan whined.

"You dirty little puppy! Why did you poop" Ithan softly says and chuckled when the pup flared her fisted hands around and make noises which only he can understand.

"I can't believe Alice do this all the time without covering her face and is still alive!" Ithan was cleaning the Omega pup while his face had a half cloth covering his nose from the disgusting smell.