"How is she? And baby?" She asked about Ashika as they are sitting on the bench in front of her room. Jaiveer is also present but isn't talking much as both mother and son seem quite busy with each other.

"Both of them are fine just weak," She nodded in understanding and again look at the closed door in front of her.

Suddenly a nurse rushed out of the room with panic expression made them scared. They quickly stand up from their place and walk up to her.

"What happened?" Arjun asked in worry.

"N...nothing s...sir, ever-" Arjun cut her knowing very well she is lying.

"Don't lie, just told me..." He again asked in stern voice making her gulp.

"She suddenly started hyperventilating and her bp is very high. Please step aside, I have to call the doctor," Arjun felt his heart stop and without wasting a second he went inside the room, ignoring the request of nurse.

His steps stop in front of her bed. His inside clenched painful as his panic filled eyes land on her. Surrounded by different machines and wires that are connected to her body. He unable to move his body looking at his fragile wife in so much pain. Her face which was glowing fews days turns pale and her left side of face is swollen and turned into purple color bruise. Her forehead is hiding with white bandage around it. Her always twinkling eyes are closed. Her small nose and soft pink lips are covered with oxygen mask.
Suddenly he stumble forward as someone push him aside. He comes out of daze and notice Ashika taking heavily breaths with tears flowing from her closed eyes, wetting her bandage.

He try to go near her but nurse stop him, "Sir, let us do our work, please,"

He stand there helplessly getting anxious with every passing seconds.

"Dr we can't give her anymore sedative. Her weak body can't take this much of dose," A doctor warn other doctor as he was preparing an injection for her.

"Ashi!! please be okay love," Arjun said in concerned filled voice but his voice echoes in the room as everyone turn silent of second.

"Doctor!!" a nurse call out in surprise seeing Ashika hand fist a bed sheet hearing his voice.

"Mr. Agnihotri... I think your wife recognises your voice. Please talk to her to calm her anxiety," A doctor told. He quickly come near her and sat on the stool beside her.

He hesitantly place his hand over her hand which is connected to IV, fearing he might hurt her, she is this much delicate. And other hand cup her right cheeks lightly.

"Ashi!!" he softly called her with love filled voice.

"Relax, Jaan. I am here.,. with you. It's okay,..." he whispered as his thumb stroking her cheek trying his best to calm her down with breaking down.

"Everything is okay. Don't stress yourself, baby. Please..," he voice breaks in the end, feeling a lump formed in his throat.

Raising his other hand, he cup her face with his shaking hand and wipe her tears which are continuous flowing from the corner of her eyes.

Everyone surprised as her lashes move a bit and soon she slowly and weakly open her eyes. Blinking her eyes for few times to clears the view in front of her. Her confused and drowsy eyes directly fell on Arjun. She keeps on staring at him with so much emotions in her eyes as if expressing the unbearable pain she is feeling in her heart. Tears again gathers in her innocent eyes remembering about her baby, her son.

"A...Arjun..." she breath out but feel pain in her throat.

"Yeah!! Love..." he lovingly said wiping her lashes which are wet due to her tears.