3-5: Kidnapped! (Yang)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Like i said, by running away! But we, we run towards danger because we are not afraid." Y/N argues back making Raven sigh deeply.

"It seems you already have your mind decided, but Ozpin is going to get you killed. Just like what happen to Summer, and what happen to the rest of his allies. I already gave up as soon as Summer died." Raven said before using her sword to slash through air, making a portal appeared as she walks in.

Y/N couldn't help but sigh in defeat, Raven said herself that all of humanity have to be as one. He just have to convince Raven that they can defeat Salem, somehow, someway. But then the situation was just more complex, getting all of humanity as one is already a extreme challenge. humans still hating on faunus is going around, and how could he even get the criminals and other evil beings to the same side. He felt defeated but knew he has to take things one step at a time, and that's starting with Ruby Rose.

———————————

Day 6

It was the next day, an early morning as Raven's intel and experience was proved to be corrected. Y/N with the teams of JNPR and the remains of Team RWBY headed north and found Colton's camp and it was surprisingly guarded, also a medium sized camp. Yang curled her hands into fists as she couldn't wait to get her hands on him. But Y/N made sure to calm her down the best he can.

"Okay, everyone knows the plan. Weiss and Pyrrha will go on either side for distraction. Weiss will use her glyph while Pyrrha will use her semblance. Blake and Jaune will ambush from the back. Me, Yang, Ren, and Nora will charge towards the front." Y/N said with everyone silently agreeing as they get into position.

"Hey, are you doing okay?" Y/N asked Yang softly

"Yeah, it's just... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Yang said with a sad tone

"Hey, don't worry about it. I get where you're coming from. You're just watching over and being protective of her." Y/N said hugging her

"Do you think she'll forgive me?" Yang asked

"Of course she'll forgive you, this is Ruby we're talking about!" Nora said

Then all of a sudden they heard the sounds of bandits screaming, they could hear pots and other metal things making noise. They then saw summons of Grimm from Weiss, it was go time. Y/N and Ren charges in with Nora and Yang behind. Y/N and Ren quickly took care of the two bandits that were guarding the front entrance while Nora and Yang went on to attack the bandits.

Yang was targeting Colton and once she got eyes on him, she used that rage and anger to make sure every single bit was let out on him. Nora was having a blast knocking down whatever bandits come her way with Ren shooting to back her up. Weiss was summoning grimm to handle bandits on her end, Pyrrha was shooting bandits down on her side.

Y/N was currently helping Yang with Colton who has two large swords. He curses to himself that he still doesn't have a weapon. But still he charges in to help his sister. Y/N's eyes barely caught the sight of Jaune trying to free Ruby from some sort of cage at the back with Blake giving him the help and time he needs.

Y/N used his semblance to form a sword and a shield from the Grimm Knight to duel Colton. But Colton has more experience and was a bit more faster as he used his two swords to attack him at a fast pace. Colton was able to overwhelm him before he knocks Y/N down with a knee directly to the nose. Y/N groans as he crashes into the ground. He then used his ring to form a bubble around him as some sort of shield. Colton was on the bubble as he kept slashing away. Y/N grunts as he noticed the bubble was about to crack.