Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

Screech: Oh damn really.

Rush: yeah, he's in one of the hotel side rooms, and if you excuse us we got to get into our positions.

Rush said, disappearing. I sighed.

Screech: I never get any time with other entities.

I said upset. 

Screech: Well let's get this over with, maybe the guy will be stupid and wont hear me.

I then looked over to see I was in one of those basement like rooms.

Screech: wait, is that the breaker box?

I said walking over. I opened it and grew a smile.

Screech: Here we go

I said, punching it. Suddenly all the lights turned off as I grew a delighted smile. I then left and wondered off to a random room.

[Y/N POV]

A large struck of lighting was heard, you quickly shot up from your bed and looked around. Your lights were off, which made you upset.

Y/N: F-fuck.

You said. You quickly got up from the bed and walked over to the light switch. You flicked it a couple of times pray, but suddenly your room light turned on.

Y/N: Oh thank god.

You said. You then walked out of your room and looked around. You were in a hallway that wasn't the one before.

Y/N: What the hell?

You said confused. You Saw that there was two doors, one to your left and one to your right. You walked over to the left door but couldn't open it due to there being no door handle.

Y/N: There's a design flaw.

You said, trying to joke with yourself. You then walked to the right door and saw it said 14 (picked a random number).

Y/N: Okay, 14 of what?

You then opened the door, only to be greeted with something you hated.

Y/N: Fuck. . . Dark.

You said, noticing the room ahead was dark, but the one you were in was bright.

Y/N: At least I have some form of light

You said, pulling a lighter from your pocket. You began walking through the pitch black rooms, barley being able to see ahead, scared for multiple reasons. Suddenly however, you heard a loud boom as the power went completely out, you saw the room you were in go pitch black as you froze. You then sighed as you continued forward, hesitant.

[Screech POV]

I was happily floating around a dark room.

Screech (thinking): heh, now all rooms are dark rooms!

I thought smugly. But I kept thinking about the human that was here. I didn't know why but he was on my mind, I haven't had much personal contact with anyone, so I was feel desperate. Suddenly I heard the door open. To my surprise a human male teen walked into the room, he seemed scared.

Screech (thinking): easy as hell

I said, slowly floating towards him.