Part 1 (Iwabe's Outburst)

After school

Sarada took out the trash and returned to the classroom only to find the boys chatting idly. Uzumaki Boruto, Nara Shikadai, Kaminarimon Denki. In other words, the ones who always hung around and did nothing. They were all supposed to be on cleaning duty with her, so why was she doing all the work alone? 

Yuino Iwabe figure could be seen in the back of the classroom, but he was simply sitting in the corner without saying a word.

Why is Iwabe still here? Maybe he plans to hang out with the others afterwards. While thinking about that, Sarada turned her attention to the three lazy bums. "What are you doing, still slacking off? I hope you don't act this embarrassing when we get to the Mist Village."

"Ugh, what a pain." Shikadai was the first to react.

"You guys don't think about anything but goofing off, do you?"

I wonder if they even understand the meaning of the word 'class field trip representative,' thought Sarada with a sigh. The whole purpose is to learn something through our travels...

Despite Sarada's inner complaints, Shikadai's attention continued to remain elsewhere. "Even if you say that, it seems like the village of the mist is basically countryside. Will there even be a place for us to goof off?"

Even if there's nothing there, you guys almost always find a way to get yourselves into trouble, she thought. But it seemed like the issue was of dire importance to the idiots in question. Even the usually serious Denki was nodding in response to Shikadai's observation.

"Don't worry," said Boruto. "I don't know what kind of place it is, but I'll find a way to liven things up."

"Why are you so confident?" Sarada retorted.

"For better or worse, I ended up as the field trip rep. No matter what happens, I'll make sure to show you an interesting time."

She sighed in response. "I wish you could show us some of that motivation during normal class..."

...I want you to be motivated, but why are you like this? Oh wait. I guess he was like this from the beginning, that Boruto.

At least there was the reliance that he wasn't lying. As astonishing as it seemed, Sarada was actually looking forward to whatever he had planned. 

Just then, a deafening sound rang out from the corner of the classroom. Sarada, Boruto, and everyone else turned their heads. Iwabe, who had been completely silent up until that point, dropped his feet heavily on the desk in front of him.

Glaring at the others, he clicked his tongue. "Don't get so excited. That place was once called 'The Village of the Bloody Mist,' you know."

"Huh?"

Everyone, including Boruto, had more or less doubtful expressions on their faces. Everyone except for Sarada.

Judging by the reactions of her classmates, they were completely oblivious to the fact that the Village of the Mist had once been Konoha's enemy.

"That place is deplorable," spat Iwabe.

"Iwabe-kun, did something happen?" Denki, who had a particularly close relationship with Iwabe, was able to pick up on his anger as the result of a past incident.

For just a split second, Iwabe's eyes narrowed, his expression distorting. "Not really..." He stood up, stomped towards the door of the classroom, and threw it open. "Well, if anything does happen, you can leave it to me to send the threat flying... See you." With that, Iwabe was gone.

"If something happens? Were you not listening to anything?!"

Despite raising her voice, Sarada agreed with Denki. Something must have happened to make Iwabe hate the Village of the Mist. It seemed like this class field trip wasn't going to be easy to deal with, in more ways than one.

But Sarada still wanted to make sure everything went well. After all, this trip was part of the realization of the Seventh's dream...

.  .  .