Level 24:Rise of the Glitch Heroes

Start from the beginning

The group looked over to her direction and saw Filo having saved a familiar greenette with Melty, who was coincidentally there, having called some knights for help.

Keith recognized that green hair anywhere. It was Rishia Ivyred from Itsuki's party.

 It was Rishia Ivyred from Itsuki's party

"Rishia?"

"What's she doing out here?"

The group helped the sobbing greenette and led her to the inn nearby as she explained what she was doing by the sea.

Raphtalia: *in disbelief* You wanted to drown?!

"Suicide.." Batman, Naomasa and Captain America jinxed

"What would drive her to do that?" Asami asked concerned

"And why do I feel like I'm going to be disappointed?" the archers in the room asked themselves.

Filo: *chipperly* Yeah, but I saved her!

Princess Yenova: Isn't she in the Bow Hero's party?

"Oh brother gods dammit.." Emerald grumbled

Princess Melty: She told me her name is Rishia. I guess the Bow Hero kicked her out of his party. *clutches hands on her chest* She said she's lost hope, completely.

"But why?" Toph asked

Zane: Hol' up. Why?

Princess Melty: *sympathetically* She was accused of something she didn't do.

"Just like the kid. So that's why she was with him." Erhard realized

Zane blinks before slowly turning to Rishia for answers.

Rishia: *sobs* I-I... I swear...! It wasn't me! They said I broke one of Master Itsuki's favorite accessories, but I didn't do it...

"A false accusation." Shinso grumbled

Raphtalia: *sympathetically* That's awful...

Princess Melty: But it gave them an excuse to get rid of her.

"Those bastards!" Korra punched her armrests

"Guys, I think we have a new 'target practice' partner." Hawkeye said to his fellow archers who all had a devious look in their eyes

"I don't know why but I'm positive Itsuki's gonna end up a pincushion." Lyla mentally said to Wolf with a chipper attitude

Zane slammed his fist on the table.

Zane: Fucking dammit you bow and arrow prick! I'm starting to think he's equally as stupid as the spear idiot!

"He's definitely more egotistical." Artemis scoffed

Rishia just whined and cried more.

Rishia: Wah! Master Itsuki doesn't want anything to do with me, I don't deserve to live! Wah!