I didn't commit a horrible sin to lose my parents neither did I do the most righteous thing to get blessed with the friends he gave me.

I've come across so many people testimonies online sharing with us how their very horrible situation changed in the blink of an eye without them even realizing it which proved to them that 'God works in a mysterious way' and now he has given me a reason to believe that too.

From taking away my loving parents and aunt to taking me into the clutches of a selfish woman who claimed to be my Mom and now he has brought different humans to fill my life up with colors.

Nora may not have been physically abusive but her taunting words and controlling actions were far worse than being tortured physically. Every child would have been happy to get adopted by a wealthy woman like her but I'm not every child and I despised being adopted by her.

I'd choose being adopted by a poor family that would have loved me the way my parents did than getting adopted by a narcissistic controlling lady.

I never imagined my freedom would come anytime soon but here i was. I was no longer a caged bird, I'm out like a free bird soaring up in the blue sky getting ready to achieve all my dreams and the dreams my parents had for me.

I wanted my life to have a good turn but what i didn't expect was for it to turn so quickly. I have it at the back of my head that I'd face many more obstacles but as long as I have my best friend, Nicole, gyeong, Rishi and... I shifted my gaze from the window and twisted my body to face him only to find him looking at me already.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and I hid my face to wipe my tears but he stopped me before i could. "You really have a strong attachment to those precious tears hmm?" He kissed the tears away from my face while caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Thank you so much Romero, thank you for coming into my life" he smiled and rose my head up by my chin. "You don't have to thank me Angel, you should thank God for writing our destinies together and I should thank him for sending one of his many Angels to me" my tears fell on his knuckles after his sweet words and he pulled me into a kiss filled with love and passion.

~~~~

"Andrea relax would you?" He held my jerking thighs down and shot me a reprimanding glare. "You can't blame me Romero, w..what if she suddenly decides that she doesn't like my works again and....

"Your brain sure knows how to think the strangest things. If she suddenly made that decision she would have sent you a text telling you not to bother with the meeting cause why'd such a busy lady waste her time on something she'd end up rejecting?" He reasoned which made absolute sense but it didn't stop me from worrying.

"But Romero I... "Ms Garcia?" I froze under the call of my name and slowly turned to look at the kind secretary that brought us in. "Yes"

"Uhm Ms Delrosa will see you now" she informed and I felt my heart drum louder. "Give me a second" she nodded with a kind smile and left me alone with Romero.

"Andrea" he gruffed out with a deep sigh and cupped my cheeks. "Stop over thinking this alright? I'm sure everything is going to be just fine and if anything does happen you are a strong lady and I know you can handle it besides I'll be just here for you hmm?" He whispered soothingly and hugged me.

"A..are you sure you'd be fine all by... "Angel" he called warningly and I smiled nervously before getting into the room that determined my future career and dreams behind its door.

The soft scent of her perfume mixed with cherry welcomed my presence and I looked around the beautiful office loving the sky blue and white theme that threw off a soft yet cool vibe.