28

I was hit with the heavy scent of his cologne and the cool blast from the Ac

I was hit with the heavy scent of his cologne and the cool blast from the Ac. A dark blue interior made up the luxurious room. His stuff were arranged neatly, the furnitures were positioned in the right places and the curtain was pulled to a corner revealing the beautiful view of the sky from here.

He plopped angrily on the sofa and threw his head back with his fingers running in his curls to lessen his frustration but I guess it was of no aid cause the emotions in his eyes didn't flatter away.

I slowly walked to him and saved myself a spot beside him. "Romero" I whispered in the softest voice I could and placed my palm on his shoulder that felt so tensed.

He didn't react to my touch neither did he say a word nevertheless I was glad cause he didn't push me away.

After what felt like hours he got up and strode to the balcony leaving me with the view of his back and the questions in my head.

Without hesitation I followed him and went to stand beside him with my elbows resting on the silver rails.

"She's my ex" he broke the silence and created another one filled with tension and curiosity. "I figured that out" I muttered and he tilted his neck a bit to look at me for a split second then back at the sky.

"Why'd you break up with her? She's beautiful" I mumbled the last part out. I didn't know what kind of reaction i was expecting from him but the humorless chuckle was definitely not in the expectation.

"You think physical appearance is the only reason why someone would want to be with another?" He raised a brow making me bite my bottom lip and look away from him

I'm definitely aware of the fact physical appearance isn't that only reason why two people will want to be together but Juanita doesn't seem like one who will cheat on somebody or hurt the one she loves intentionally.

"Will you get back with her?" I didn't have the opportunity to filter the question, it was out before I realized it.

"I'm sorry I.I didn't mean to... "Yeah, I'll probably give us a chance again, I did miss her alot" I felt like my whole world was crumbling right in front of me.

"Huh?" My eyes were the size of a watermelon and my heart hurt badly like I was being stabbed repeatedly.

D.did I hear him right? He is going to dump me and go back to his ex without even thinking about my feelings

"A..are you being serious Romero, I... The blank expression on his face made me zip my mouth shut and I looked away to hide the tears threatening to spill out.

I feel so heart broken and pathetic and staring at his blank expression will only make me weak and stupid.

A deep sound rumbled off his throat and immediately I looked at him to find him staring at me with a full spread smile on his lips.