"I should've never slept with you!".

"That is on you. You knew what this was when we first started sleeping with each other". He carelessly said, "Now if you are done with your little love fest, I am leaving". He walked towards the door, with his jacket draped on his arm.

"Oh and if you think about pulling out the deal because of this" he pointed back and forth between the two of them. "Then I will really know you can't separate between business and personal things"

"Damn well I will! You are nothing without me and that deal!". She spat causing a smirk to grace his face. He wasn't worried, even when she decides to pull out the deal.

"And that's okay. You are losing out on a great deal and you know no one else can do the job as great as me. I, however still, look forward to hearing from you". A taunting smile sat on his face as if he knew something she did not.

With that, he exited out the apartment. He loudly exhaled as he walked towards the elevator. This was the last time he was back here, he swore to himself that.

He could feel the throbbing of his headache directly above his eyes, making him wince. Luckily for him, Mikael was waiting for him outside and he wouldn't be driving himself. He was certainly not in the mood.

Reaching outside the building, Donovan spotted his newest car. A sleek black Lincoln Aviator with blackout windows.

Getting into the truck, he placed his seatbelt across his chest. The inside was smelling fresh with the interior an oatmeal color. The initials were engraved on the head of the seats and the dashboards was a sleek shiny grey color.

"Good morning. You look like you had yourself a good, wild night". Mikael teased, glancing at him through the rearview. Donovan casted a annoyed glance back.

Twisting his lips to the sides, a scowl was present on his lips. However he didn't respond. He didn't want to talk nor think about the situation anymore. Mikael got the hint and let it alone.

"Where to?". He decided to ask instead.

"Take me home".

"Got it".

☘︎

"We got to stop meeting like this". A deep manly announced his presence as he stepped into the office cafeteria.

Cheyenne looked behind her shoulder and saw Daniel with a huge grin on his face. His bright white smile almost blinding her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned back around, doing what she was doing before.

Which was placing her food in the foam to-go plate. Today, the cafeteria made burgers with fries and chocolate chip cookies. Her favorite.

"Aww you still mad at me?". He questioned, standing directly next to her. She scooted over being he was in her personal space and she didn't like that.

"I was never mad". She stated, placing a huge heap of fries in her plate. She grabbed some sauce along with salt in the packets and placed them inside her plate.

"Then why you giving me the cold shoulder?". He folded his arms on chest.

"What cold shoulder?". She confusingly questioned now turning to fully look at him, giving him her undivided attention.

"Is this how you are with all your co-workers?" Daniel resorted to asking.

"Nah, just the ones who don't know their place" She stated, placing a fry in her mouth.

"I like you ". He told her making furrow her brows in confusion. She hated Daniel's bluntness and the ability to make her skin crawl.

"And I don't like you" She replied back.