Saber started laughing:

"Do you mean that I am not a menace to her because this is not my home?

-Exactly. No hard feelings.

-Not at all. Maybe you are right. She didn't seem to really like me but she was tolerating me at least.

- What about you, Saber? Do you have a best friend?"

She thought about it for a second:

"I have a lot of good friends but I wouldn't be able to choose a best friend between them. I am especially close to three people.

-That's nice. All three of them can be your best friend. You don't have to choose."

Saber looked behind me and flinched for some reason but I didn't have time to turn around because she moved on:

"There is also a childhood friend that I reconnected with recently.

-Oh that's so nice.

-I haven't seen her for years and she suddenly just showed up. I was really happy to see her because we had a lot of memories together."

I was happy to hear more about Saber and listened intently:

"But she doesn't seem very happy to see me.

-Why? Did you part on bad terms?

-Not really... Well she did change from one day to the other and just disappeared but our relationship never really changed. Maybe I was the only one who thought of us as friends. And now she seems angry every time I get too close to her. Especially to her friend.

-Her friend? Is she jealous about you getting to know her friend?

-She is a very jealous person.

-That's not your problem then. It's entirely on her. Getting new friends doesn't mean you will forget the old ones. And if her friend gets in fact stolen by you then it's on the friend. You can't be stolen if you don't want to be. If their relationship ends so easily then it wasn't a strong enough relationship to begin with."

Saber slowly nodded, impressed:

"You are so wise, Poehina. What do you think about this, Astéria?"

I turned to the later and saw that Astéria was staring at me. Our eyes meeting, I realized that she didn't listen to anything Saber had said but she seemed to have heard my words because when Saber asked again, she knew what she was talking about. She just looked at me and asked:

"Do you think that jealousy is always wrong?

-Not always. I mean jealousy is human and as long as you know that it's your problem and that you work on it I don't see any problem. Just don't impose your jealousy on your loved ones.

-So what if Saber's friend was only cold to Saber because she didn't like her getting so close too quickly to her loved one but she didn't say anything to her loved one and let's her do whatever she wants, is that okay?

-It is still Saber's friend's problem but yes I don't see any real wrong behind it. I mean, Saber's friend would obviously be very insecure and should work on it but as long as they let their loved one do whatever they want, I think it's okay. It's not perfect but it's okay."

Astéria looked at Saber with a victorious gaze for some reason but Saber soon threw back:

"What if Orange started getting closer to someone else than you?"

I tilted my head and suddenly felt something very cold behind my back but when I turned around, I could only see Astéria.

"Orange would never leave me. I know that.

-So you wouldn't feel bad if she started getting new friends?

-Of course not. I have other friends too. That's completely fine.

-You don't feel jealous at all?"

I was starting to feel my cheeks burn but was saved by Astéria who cut Saber off by showing her that the line was moving. We got our food and sat down at a table to eat. I loved my puree and was even happier when Astéria told me that she didn't want to finish hers.

"Are you sure?

-Yes.

-You don't want it?

-No, you can have all of it.

-But, aren't you going to be hungry?

-I ate a big breakfast."

Therefore I had two purees instead of one. Seeing this, Saber smiled:

"You are very lucky to have such a good friend, Poehina. One that would give you her meal without hesitation."

I looked at my plate for a few seconds. I had to admit that Astéria and I did look like friends and she was rather attentive with me. I still didn't understand why but it was nice. I knew that I shouldn't get used to it and was uncomfortable now that I noticed how easily I accepted her puree. As if it was completely normal.

"Astéria is a very nice person."

I had to admit that she was very nice to me even if I knew that she was a killer. I had to keep my walls up because she could have easily poisoned me had she wanted to. But why did I not think of it at all? I was getting used to Astéria and that wasn't good.

"Is she? I heard that a lot of people were scared of her."

I immediately straightened up:

"Those people are just racist."

It just came out so suddenly that I quickly placed my hand on my mouth. I didn't know who was more shocked between us three.No one ever talked about wizards. That was a huge taboo and that was dumb. Now that I had said it, I had to elaborate:

"They are scared of Astéria because she was born with magic. Humans are always scared of things that are different but that doesn't make any sense. They are just pitiful. Why would you hate someone for something they can't control? That's the same as hating someone for having two legs."

I was really angry. People were right to be scared of Astéria but they weren't scared for the right reasons and that was the real problem. I was disgusted.

"What is so wrong with having color changing eyes? I love her eyes. I think they are amazing. I never saw something so gorgeous in my entire life."

I heard a glass breaking on my right and when I turned to Astéria I suddenly realized what I had just said.