Problems Begins! When Itachi cones to town!

As me and Sasuke talk I realize a glow in him I never saw. I stare into his eyes past his beauty and into his heart. I notice a flower who finally bloomed.

"Hey dest" he said.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Want to go to the ramen shop?"

"Sure" I smiled

After that I saw Sensei running to the training grounds to the village. I use my Larrahagan and see what they were running for.

Oh no that is the rogue ninja almost killed my bro in the chunin exams. But, my bro beat him. Wait!

I look at Sasuke looking at me confused I stare at him. Itachi is his brother! He killed the clan. I ran to Naruto knowing he will be there. That was already approached to by them.

I run toward Naruto telling them to leave him alone. As I see them look at each other shark dude swings his sword at me. I grab it and the scales didn't hurt me.

"What only one clan that ever did that is" he said.

"The Iras clan" I said.

"Yeah" he said confused that I knew.

"I am an Iras" I said.

He gasped as I kick him and jumping in front of Naruto then Sasuke came. No you Baka you can't take him! Ugh Sasuke!

Then at that Sasuke use chodri which lead him to a kick in the gut, broken wrist, and was being pummeled.

"No!" I yelled.

I kick Itachi into a wall as I look at Sasuke he was messed up. Itachi came behind me I was in between the Uchihas I flipped as he mistakenly put Sasuke in a genjutsu.

I ran toward Sasuke and Itachi swinged at me as I fly and hit a wall. He grabbed my collar of my shirt and I kick him so he let go. He smirks as I take a kunai out.

"Your good" he said.

"You too" I said.

"You totally grew after my brother defeated you" I said as he gasped.

He threw million of shurikens as I stand there surprised. Then I toke out two kunais activated my eyes and I dodged and reflected the shurikens. Then he came behind me and i look at his eyes then the genjutsu comes.

"Aaahhh" I scream falling.

That's all I remember other than the genjutsu.

Genjutsu

I was coming back from the academy and I saw a few on the ground.

"Aunty?" I said as I see her dead.

I run inside to see my mom and dad tied up and get there head chopped I screamed and he saw me I tried to run but he caught me.

Then as he was about to kill me my bro jumped and rescues me. He puts me in the hidden place in our clan. Then I hear him coughing and a loud thud!

Then I came up to see my bro dead and I see the snake dude. He toke out his hand. I knew he was trouble when walk in. But u reached my hand out to.

End of genjutsu.