The New Beginning! Enter Destiny Iras!

Destiny POV

"Ugg" i said sorely as I walk myself to the academy.

Then of course I see Sakura and Ino racing to get to the academy door.

"Fools" i said.

As i get in and see Sasuke getting trampled his fan girls.

(Oh! I forgot to introduce myself my name is Destiny Iras and I have long black hair that goes down my waist and I have bangs like Sasuke's.

I wear a blouse like Ino 's but mine is blue and I have short pants with fish nets I wear half on my legs.)

-_-*. <----(Bish I'm flawless)

"Girls" i say as I try to sit down when a girl pushes me to get to him.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM STUPID FANGIRLS HES NOT THAT SPECIAL ACTING LIKE HES THE LAST BOY IN THE WORLD DAMN" i yell which makes the girls starting talking about me. Finally.

"I didn't need your help" Sasuke grunted

"Of course you didn't" I say rolling my eyes.

As we get ready for class Naruto jumps in wrapped up in rope then I sleep......

Then I wake up to see Sasuke and Naruto kissing. Oh my god...

"Ahhh my eyes!"I yelled acting like I'm blind.

Then of coarse the fangirls beat Naruto up and I stopped them. (Poor Naruto)

"Stop"I said as my bangs cover my demon eyes.

"Hey look Naruto got the other freak to help him" fangirl number 1 said.

I punched the girl as I sit down to see Iruka looking at me.

I'm I'm trouble.....

My POV

Blah blah We had to do this shadow clone thingy Sasuke(showoff) does it good, girls scream with hearts win their eyes.

Blah blah Naruto(baka) does this sexy jutsu Iruka-sensei get nose bleed (boys are so easy these days ) then Naruto get yelled at and, if you ask Destiny did 10 clones( show off ).

"Hey this is my story!!!!" She yelled trying to stab me with a kunai.

"Aahh back to the story!!!!!" I said as she got me

"IM SORRY IM SORRY" I yelled

"DIE"She yells

"If I die than i can't make more stories of you!" i said

"You got away this time"she says walking away

Destiny POV

Then after i pass he calls out for teams i honstly didnt mind the other teams execpt me.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Destiny" he said smiling as our mouths hit the ground. Oh god no.

Naruto was like ".....",

Sakura was like "IM DOOMED"

Then said Naruto "YAY"(baka),

Sasuke-"humph"(emo king)lol

Naruto-"I'm doomed",

Sakura-"YAY Sasuke-kun!" (useless)

Destiny-"WTH?!??!?!?!??! not with them!" i said crying

"Sakura oh that girl can we kick her out she seems useless she maybe die the first mission"

"BITCH I WILL KILL YOU AND FEED U TO MY PIEGONS!!!!!" I yelled bloodthristly