Possible rewrite

Hi, I'm just trying to get a general consensus of what people think should be done. I'm posting this on a few of the stories people are still reading (I love and appreciate all of you, truly, thank you so much) to see if people would like to see them rewritten to a higher quality that, in my opinion, would make them more enjoyable to read.

I've developed my craft a lot over the years since I first published most of my fics at the sprightly age of 16. I've completed an English degree with a focus on Creative Writing and am now about to go on to do a Masters in Creative Writing. I also love these stories. At the end of the day, they are my beginning into my love and passion for writing. But I think most people can agree with me that they are a mess and are definitely in need of some loving care that I am more than willing to give them.

I'm simply trying to see what ones people would be more interested in having a version that is better written so I know where to start rather than me just blindly dropping into all of them. I think eventually, I would fix all of them. I've rewritten Oh, Calamity already and am more than content with how it turned out.

If you'd be interested, do let me know. Like with the Oh, Calamity rewrite, I would be publishing them on A03 (my username is BexsLD) rather than on here. I haven't published anything on here in years and I haven't even read on here since before they introduced the ads. It's just personal opinion that I don't like this app anymore. But I still pop on from time to time because people are still reading my stories and I don't want to just get rid of them if people are still enjoying them (even if I do think they need a little sprucing up).

You can find me on Tumblr under BexsLD as well, that's where I'm most active. I'm on Twitter under the same handle if that's preferred.

Thank you all for your continued support, I really appreciate it, and I hope that sometime soon, there may be a few new updates to a few of my old favourites.

Bex