"Hi," Jamie smiles when he opens the door.

"Thank you," I smile, sliding my hands up his t-shirt covered chest, slowly snaking them around his neck. We don't worry about the open door since Trevor isn't anywhere near the house.

"For?" He smirks, his arms sliding around my waist.

"The flowers," I kiss his cheek, "So where's dinner?"

"It's a surprise."

"How fancy is fancy? What are you wearing?" I ask sliding my fingers through the ends of his hair, he has a hat on so there's not much to play with.

"Grey dress pants and a white button down." He nods his head towards his bed. I look over and laying on his perfectly made bed is the exact outfit he just described, he obviously just got done ironing it.

"Mhm okay, so should I wear a short dress or a long dress?"

His hands slide lower, slipping right into the pocket of my jeans, pulling me closer to him, "Defiantly short," he nods.

"Would heels be too much?" I ask, sliding my thumb down his his jawline.

"Whatever you want," he shrugs.

"Mkay," I give him a quick kiss.

"I have plans for after too," he smirks.

"What in the world are you up to, Drysdale?"

"Just trying to impress you, is it working?" His hands slowly slide up the sides of my body.

"It's working very well," I smile.

"Good," he smirks kissing me. It feels like the whole world stops and my mind goes blank. I'm puddy in his hands. Especially when his lips leave mine and make their way down my neck.

"I'm never gonna get ready if you keep doing that," I hum, sliding my nails across his back. He immediately pulls away looking down at me.

"I didn't spend all day making calls for this reservation for us to not go," he sounds so serious and sincere I can't help but laugh.

I cover my mouth with my hand, "I'm sorry," I remove my hand from my mouth, resting it on his chest, "That's not funny, it's actually very very sweet."

"You're almost as annoying as your brother," he starts to walk away.

"Hey!" I hit his arm before he gets too far.

"I said almost!"

"Whatever, I'm gonna go get ready, I'll see you in a couple hours," I turn and head back to my room.

-

"Jamie?" I call out exiting my room, holding the front of my dress to my body. I just spent the last hour and a half doing my hair and makeup. More of that time was spent chatting with Mallory on facetime then actually getting ready.

Jamie steps out from his own room, his fingers working to button his shirt.

"Zip me, please," I keep one hand on the top of my dress and use the other to pull my hair over my shoulder at I turn my back towards him.

"Mhm," he hums stepping up to me and sliding the zipper of my dress up my back.

"Thank you," I say adjusting the neckline of the dress as I turn to face him.

"You look beautiful," he smiles as our eyes meet.

"Thank you," I smile, taking in how handsome he looks. The collared shirt is perfectly tight around his shoulders and arms. His hair is at that perfect length where it's just long enough to start barely curling up at the ends but it's still short enough that it's not flipping up too much yet. And thanks to the summer sun, the freckles across his cheeks are a bit darker.