VIII : Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

"He has more men coming!" Maria alerted as she quickly shut the door while Irmina looked at the decapitated head disgusted. "Micheal get out as planned and let the Force know. We will see you at the point."

"So how are we going to do this?" Irmina voiced, killing her katanas of blood before sheathing them and doing the same with her knives.

They're her babies.

"Fight our way through," Natasha said, reloading her gun with Maria doing the same while Irmina picked up a semi-auto and reloaded it. "You know how to use that?"

"Please." Irmina scoffed. "I'll go first."

"No."

"Between the three of us, who has the bulletproof shirt and almost fucking impossible to be killed?" Irmina reminded and received silence in return. The German grinned in victory and made sure that they were ready before opening the door. Their attackers didn't have guns in hand but axes, swords and knives. Irmina tossed the gun with no hesitation and picked up a knife instead. "This is not going to be rewarding."

Irmina picked off their 'threat' one by one as Maria and Natasha gave her some support. The walls of the corridors were painted red. Irmina effecting dodge an axe and took the very same axe, and threw it at his buddy's head. And she proceeded to snap his neck.

Fourteen vs three. Well, practically one.

"Clear." Irmina panted as she gripped her side. God, her body is working overtime. Maria quickly ran over to her partner, checking for any injuries as they were quickly healed in front of her eyes. Maria was fascinated as she hold Irmina up and she protected her head from crashing into the wall. "Give me a second."

"Take your time," Maria whispered.

"Natalia!" Irmina shouted as she ran in front of Natasha and took a knife to the throat. Natasha was shocked when Irmina called her real name and didn't even realise the attacker. Irmina fell onto her knees as she choked on her own blood and pulled the knife out. Maria took her shot as Irmina threw the knife in between the man standing at the end of the corridor.

"Hey, hey. Hold on." Maria stammered, pulling Irmina up. Irmina coughed, using every will she had to survive. The wound healed properly and Irmina took a few seconds to muster up her strength. "Come on."

"This way," Irmina wheezed, holding the two agents close. Just in case she needs to shield them from anything. And she needed to. Irmina blocked Maria's body with hers as she took more bullets than her kevlar shirt could handle. Natasha attacked while Irmina defended the two with her body. "Fuck," she wheezed as she fell, clutching her bloody wounds.

The General struggled to slow down her bleeding as she lay on the floor. Natasha fired away as she pushed Maria into a room. Natasha gasped as she checked their surrounding for any more threats and only to find the lights of the police and their sirens.

"It's clear." Natasha voiced as she checked on Maria, then Irmina. Irmina coughed as she slowly pushed herself up. "You moron."

"Was the best plan." Irmina winched, clutching onto her wounds. Maria put pressure onto as much wound as she could, freaking out that the one that couldn't be killed might die tonight.

After a couple of weeks of freedom from that god-awful organisation.

"We need to get you to Aki."

"Are you mad?" Irmina coughed, blood spilling out from her mouth. As much as they needed a doctor, they understood why Irmina didn't want Aki to be involved. "Mic-"