Well i wasn't surprised cause the 'Rodrigos' were filthy wealthy people in the country. Just like their mansion the hotel was equally as beautiful as it was.

Everything screamed quality and luxury and it gave off a classy and fabulous look. The interior designers and architect are very talented in their work and must have been rewarded handsomely for this fantastic work they created.

We arrived in front of a big black door and he placed the card on the knob to unlock it and a beep sound was created. He pushed the door open and signalled me to go in first. I automatically wrapped my arms around my body because of the freezing temperature of the room.

Oud and flower greeted my sense of smell and I unconsciously inhaled deeply to secure the fragrance in my nostrils. I glanced around the black and gold interior loving the perfect combo which protruded a regal appearance.

"Do you like it? I can get us another.... "Romero this is beautiful and isn't it too expensive?" He pulled me into his chest and secured his arms around my waist.

"Well if I tell you it was are you going to walk away?" He raised a brow which made me roll my eyes. "I know I can't walk away cause that would be disrespectful to you and it wouldn't be a nice thing to do but I can't get over the fact you spent a good amount of euros for just a night.

I really wouldn't have minded if you took us to just a simple restaurant or even go on a night stroll, a park, the cinema or... He locked my lips to shut me up. "You talk too much tesoro" he whispered in my face which compelled me to pout.

"I know I could have done any of the things you mentioned but I wanted to do this and to help your boat float, it's for free"

"I figured that out Romero, the point is that if your mother didn't own a hotel you'd have spent so much for a night" a small smile tugged on his lips. "Yes angel, if mamá didn't own a hotel I'd have spent so much for a night just for you because i want to" his words melted my already soft heart and a grin stretched out on my lips

"But Romero... "There's no but tesoro, so you're going to swallow all the complaints down your throat and enjoy the night with me hmm?" He groaned and placed a feathery kiss at the corner of my lips.

"C'mon dinner is waiting for us already" he locked our fingers together and led me out to the balcony. A low gasp rolled off my lips at the romantic arrangement and i looked up at him to find a smile painted on his face and love in his eyes which made my eyes water.

"Romero... He shushed me up before I could speak and brought the chair out for me to sit down. I thanked him for his gentleman gesture and he went to take his position opposite me.

"T..this is too much Romero b..but I love it" he took my hand and placed a kiss at the back of palm. "You should get use to this tesoro cause this is just the beginning" tears filled with happiness rolled down my eyes and I wrapped my hands around his palm and returned the romantic gesture.

"Thank you" he said nothing because he was letting his ocean marbles speak for him. "I cooked your favorite" he mentioned when we had started dishing out our food and I looked up from my plate.

"Spaghetti and meatball?" He nodded and opened the serving dish that had the sexy food packed in it. "R..romero when did you get the time to do all these?" The corner of his lips raised up in a smirk and he sipped on his wine before giving me a response.

"A boyfriend never reveals his secrets" I laughed whole heartily and shook my head. "You're so beautiful Angel" his compliment made me stop eating to lock eyes with his passion filled ones.

I hear this from him every time but it always seem foreign when he says it and causes my heart to release hormones which haven't been discovered.

"Romero" i whispered and looked away from his eyes to his hand that was on mine. "A.and you're beautiful too Romero" his deep chuckle ignited flames to spread in my body and I looked up from our hands to find him smiling.

"It's exciting to hear that from you Angel"

"Well that's how i feel whenever you say it to me" he brought my hand back to his lips and i couldn't help but stare at the god who was given to me by God.

~~~~~

"Angel" he called half way into our meal and i looked up to find him staring at me intensely. "Y..yes" he stood up and strode over to me and with every step he took I felt my heart drum nervously because of the blank look in his eyes.

He held my hand and pulled me up from my chair.

"I know this may seem early to you but I can't wait anymore" his words were meant to satisfy my curiosity but it drove me further into mystery and his next action had my jaw dropping.

He brought a small blue velvet box from his pocket. I didn't need him to open it before I could tell what was inside.

"Romero?" He opened the box and my eyes met with the most beautiful gem I've ever come across in my life.

"Y..you are asking me to marry you?" A deep laughter stumbled out of his chest and he shook his head in disagreement.

"Not yet Angel, this is just a promise ring" he explained and slid the jewel into my middle finger.

"I want this ring to serve as a symbol of my eternal love for you and a promise to be with until my very last breath" I peered deep into his eyes with tears filled ones searching for insincerity but I found nothing other than seriousness and an unwavering promise.

"T..this is... I stared at the ring then back it him without completing my words cause I was lost for words.

"So Andrea Garcia would you be my girlfriend?" Tears rolled down my eyes and fell on the ring. "Did you really have to ask that Romero?" I choked on my sob and threw myself into his body.

"Thank you so much for these Romero, I love you" I whispered in his chest while his fingers caressed my back. "I love you too Angel" he whispered into my ears and pulled me away to give me a kiss.

 "I love you too Angel" he whispered into my ears and pulled me away to give me a kiss