"oh my gosh!! there so cute, i'm gonna get the first pair

"oh my gosh!! there so cute, i'm gonna get the first pair. ILL BE BACK LATER I LOVE YOUU" i yelled while running out the door. i could hear him laughing as i did.

~~~

oscar pov

my phone started ringing in my pocket so i fumbled around to pick up. "is this oscar diaz?" a man's voice said across the phone
"who's asking" i said back in a stern deep voice. intimidating or whatever. "camilla's brother you puto!" he spat into the phone mic. what a loser
(camilla is the girl from across the street)

"okay so what you want with me?" i laughed at his pathetic pause, seriously what is he trying to achieve. "your little bitch that you got pregnant who kneed my sis in the face is going to be hearing from me, watch out lover boy" he hung up but i didn't move the phone from my ear. what do i do?!

~~~

viola pov

*oscar👑💍 is calling your phone*

i picked up only hear heavy breathing on the other end, "oscar? what's wrong" he sounded like he had just been running.. or having sex. with me 😏

"i need u to meet me at the workshop right now" i heard his car door open as his breath slowed down. "baby what's going on? my nails are almost done please let me stay" i whined, he took a deep breath in and out.

"okay i'll meet you there, but we're leaving as soon as there finished." he said in a questioning sort of tone.

"but i need to pay still, just give me half an hour" he went silent.

"i already payed just meet me outside when your ready" my jaw dropped, HE PAYED FOR ME?! FUCK YEAH IM WINNING AT LIFE.

"i love you" he said and hung up. i didn't even get to say it back.

oscar👑💍

*call ended 2:37*

viola: i love you too

~~~

oscar pov

30 minutes later i waited outside for viola to come out of the nail salon. she came out to the car and got in, "i love them so much! thank you for paying" she leaned over and kissed my cheek
damn i got butterflies

i went silent and just stared at her thinking about the life where about to live, and how beautiful she is.
"oscar? why were you so worried on the phone before?" i snapped out of my daze realising what she said.

"camilla's brother said something about wanting to get back at you for what you did to her" she burst out laughing but shut up when she realised i wasn't joking.

"oh right, sorry. yeah i wouldn't worry about it okay? he can't hurt me." she smiled and i smiled back but i'm still not sure.

we drove home and just sat around for the rest of the day.

~~~

*1 month till due date*

viola pov

"i can't wait vee, her due date is so close" oscar said quietly

we just woke up and are still lying in bed being lazy.
"i'm scared, shes gonna hurt" i laughed and he put his hand on my stomach again. it's like his hand is always there now.

i snuck a picture for memories to show our baby when she's here.

*the ring ain't there okay just imagine 😭😭*

~~~

jasmine pov

"ceaser! you here?!" i yelled into the empty house. but i guess it wasn't empty because i heard ceaser taking a fat shit in the toilet.
i gagged and ran outside to get fresh air.

finally after ages he came out of the toilet. "that is the grossest thing i've ever smelt. what the fuck did you eat" my eyes started to water at the thought of the smell. "i tried to make tacos since oscar wasn't here and let's just say i'm NEVER gonna cook again" he laughed

"ew okay whatever, i have an idea!" i said excitedly remember what i actually came here for.

"okay go on?"

"we need to do a photoshoot of oscar and viola before she gives birth, for memories and stuff!" he nodded matching my energy and got up to grab his phone.

"maybe something like this?"

~~~

viola pov

"i cannot believe we're actually doing this" i told jasmine as she figured out where and how we should pose.

"so your pretty baby knows her parents actually wanted this" she said back in a snappy director tone. she came upto me and oscar and moved my arm to "how it should be".

*after taking the first ohoto*

"maybe this is actually kinda fun" it's not as bad as she made it sound, i love this.

"OKAY WE GOT THIS GUYS!! BE FLUENT AND NATURAL" ceaser yelled into a speakerphone.
where the fuck did he get that thing?