32

IM BACK BITCHESS

Viola pov

when i got back to Oscars, everyone including the kids were sitting in the lounge.

i walked in the door and they all turned to me with worried faces,
"you guys good? is something wrong with my face?" i walked towards the mirror in the lounge but nothing looked off about me.

"viola where we're you! oscar was basically shitting himself this whole time!" jasmine stood up and started walking towards me. what is she on about?

"i was shopping?" i said in a duh tone,

"for 6 hours?!" oscar was now standing infront of me aswell. he looked mad but also terrified, and scared Oscar is very rare.

"no, after i went out with a friend" oscar's eyebrows furrowed at my words.

"you have friends? i thought you said you didn't" Oscar said changing the subject now with a confused tone.

"yes, i met her today! her names zuri. now what's all this about" i waved my hand across the room referring to their whole commotion.

"dions still alive, we thought he might've had something to do with you being gone." Oscars voice switched to spooky.

"but i shot him three times? we left him at the warehouse, how could he be alive?" i was so confused. i remember watching the blood pour out of his body

thinking about it makes me queasy

"i'm going to find out, however hes alive he won't be for long.

he nodded to some of the men sitting in his kitchen which included chico and pablo.

they all got up and started to go out the front door. Oscar turned back to me and leaned down to peck my lips.

"stay here and keep the kids safe, i'll be back later yeah?" i nodded and he left with the rest of his men.
when does this bullshit stop?

~~~

Oscar pov

me and afew santos left to find dion, the few guys from the warehouse the night he got shot were gone, completely gone

we couldn't find them anywhere and that worry's me.
my gang is a family, we are family. so i'll do anything FOR my family.

even though viola isn't a part of the santos, she's well known between them. i make sure of it.

the santos respect her, as much as i respect her. which is a lot

cuchillos is going too far trying to take her gang and it adds up knowing that dion wanted it too, so i have to end it.

~~~

Viola pov

after 3 hours of waiting i still hadn't heard anything from Oscar pablo or chico. i tried calling all three of them and none picked up or replied.

"viola it's not normal for him to not reply!" ceaser said he was starting to worry too so something MUST be wrong.

"i'm gonna go look for him, you all need to stay inside until i get back okay?" i grabbed my things getting ready to leave.

"please be safe" jasmine hugged me before i walked out the door.

"i will, if anything happens call me." she nodded and went back to the others. i locked the door and left getting into my car.

i looked everywhere for oscar, or anyone from the santos but i couldn't find anyone.
after around an hour i saw pablo's car parked in a parking lot.

i drove over and got out of my car seeing a note of the drivers seat.
it read

come to *** st, you'll find what your looking for

-19th

19th street, Oscars been back and forth with those kids for awhile now. i got back in my car and drove to the address so fast.

i found myself in the middle of nowhere in the woods, the sun was going down so i started walking abit faster.

after half an hour of walking i stumbled across an open bit in the forest area.  i could hear the leaves behind me but decided to keep walking forward, i had my gun tight in my hand.

when i looked up i saw a grave infront of me, not a covered one though. it was open and i could slightly see something poking out the top of the dirt. walking abit closer i leaned forward to look into the hole.

in the grave layed cuchillos, she was all beaten up, bleeding and pale.
i guess my job was done but by who? and where the fuck is Oscar?

i turned around feeling my head get heavy, but i was greeted by the young leader of 19th street

"you did this?" i was trying to be strong or intimidating like oscar but the look of cuchillos wouldn't leave my head.

even if she was a psychotic piece of shit i don't think anyone deserves that. "spooky is safe. i just needed him for a little favor" the boy nodded to me before walking over to cuchillos to 'take care' of her body.

i ran back to my car in the dark, my phone died and the sun had set so it was difficult finding my way back.

when i reached my car i drove. not home, not to Oscars, not anywhere specific. i just drove

when i saw the time on my car dashboard i finally decided to go back to oscar's. it was 2am and freezing so i just wanted to sleep.

~~~

when i walked in the front door i found oscar asleep on a chair in the kitchen, the chair was pointed towards the door so i guess he was waiting for me.

i almost collapsed walking inside, i'm so glad he's safe.

"viola" a voice came from the couch, my heart felt like it stopped when i saw who it was.