21

Ceaser pov

Oscar hasn't been the same latley, we all know it's because of viola but he won't admit that.
she's coming back today but oscar doesn't know that.

im glad they left for abit, times moving real fast though so it didn't even feel like they left for that long.

Oscar's been acting like she just divorced him and he'll never see her again even though HE cheated on HER after confessing his feelings.

i'm glad their coming back, i miss them all so much.

Viola pov

it was nice just hanging with the girls, i feel like this week has been really nice for bonding with them both.

but today we're going back home, none of us admitted it but i think we all miss our boys,
well they do. i don't know how i'm going to act when i see oscar, what if he's already got a new ruca?

~~~

"you guys ready??" we just finished packing and cleaned up the hotel abit.
"i am!" monse yelled from the bathroom area

"me too" jasmine walked up behind me blushing, interesting?

"whatchu all flustered for?" i pulled her into a side hug smirked while she tilted her phone towards me

shorty🐱❤️🫶🏻

Ruby: when are you guys coming back? i miss y'all, it's too quiet here without you.

spazmine : we're coming home   soon :)

i felt a little shiver go down my spine when i saw the name she had for ruby but she must be crushing HARD.

"weirdo" i laughed as she just rolled her eyes smiling.

"i think we should go, im starting to miss os- ceaser. i really miss ceaser."
jasmine smirked when i slipped up the words, it was an accident i swear.

~~~

we drove past abulitas old house going straight to ceasers, we all had missed him so that was gonna be our first stop, then of course i'd take the girls to see the others.

i pulled over and before i could even turn off the car the two girls were running across the road to the front door.

i didn't wanna miss his reaction.

i quickly turned off the car running to catch up with the girls. we all reached the door and monse frantically knocked.

but-

Oscar answered the door, we all stood there staring at him but his eyes stayed dead on me. it looks like he's been crying?
"i-" i started to speak but monse cut me off.

"where's ceaser?" his face dropped abit and he looked hurt, hurt that we weren't here to see him after this long. it pained me too stand there and watch him break.

i stepped between the girls pulling him into me for a hug, i didn't let go. even though he's such an asshole and wont stop fucking up.. i still see something in him. i see something that it seems like a lot of other people don't see

he held me so tight that it got hard to breathe yet i still didn't let him go.

monse cleared her throat making him release me from his grip, thanks for ruining the moment babe.

"where's ceaser" monse was glaring at oscar but ceaser popped his head out form behind Oscar,
both of the girls pushed past him engulfing ceaser in a group hug leaving me and Oscar staring at eachother.

"why did you do it?" i could feel afew tears threatening to drop but i held it, i don't want to cry infront of him right now.

i guess he had different plans. his eyes started getting watery

"i didn't mean to, i swear i didn't mean to. that night i found out you left i cried so much that it hurt, my entire body hurt when the realisation kicked in.
i don't think i ever knew what sadness was until i found out you left. no one gave me content and i thought you were gone for good. i-" I've heard enough so i cut him off.

wheather i like it or not i'm attached to this man, he's the one who's been there for me through all of this bullshit and by the way things are going he still is.

without letting him say another word i leaned up abit and placed a small kiss on his lips.

his eyes widened and i squeezed past him so i could see ceaser,
when i got inside they were all staring at me smirking because they saw me kiss him.

"i told you you would just come back and forgive him!" jasmine taunted but i just laughed sarcastically and hugged ceaser

"how have you been estrãno?"
he laughed before pulling out of the hug.

"it's way better with you guys here, Oscars been a wreck this whole week without you viola" he whispered the last part to avoid Oscar who was now leaning on the doorway of hearing him.

it took me by surprise that Oscar actually cared so much that i left.