4

it's been a few days since the party and me and jas haven't seen ceaser, it was weird because i always dropped him off and even jas and the others haven't seen or heard from him.

i needed to find out if he was okay, he feels like the little brother i never had and we're all worried about him. i decided to drive to spookys for obvious reasons but on the drive there,
i saw ceaser sitting behind a tree trunk.

stopping the car i almost flew out to see if he was okay, "ceaser?! where have you been hermana!" he looked up at me with a sad and almost hurt look on his face.

"o-oscar kicked me out" he started crying and my face dropped, i ran back to the car while jasmine stayed with ceaser. as soon as i got in i didn't even bother to put on my seatbelt, i held the steering wheel so tight in hopes that this was a dream.

i pulled up to spookys house and believe it or not there he was sitting in the same spot on the couch as always. the other two there aswell.

"SPOOKY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" i walked upto him yelling whatever was on my mind. he didn't even say anything. he just sat there staring at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk curling on his lips.

"he's just a fucking kid! how could you kick him out?? what did he do that was so horrible you had to kick out a fucking 15yr old estùpida!" his face dropped realising what i said, he looked hurt and sad. just like ceaser was?

why should he be sad? he should be fucking disappointed in himself, who does that to a literal kid!

"seriously what is wrong with you." he still didn't say anything and just looked at me blankly.
i shouldn't waste me time on this piece of shit, i have two kids i need to protect.

practically running to my car i got a piece of paper and wrote my number down, i ran back to him before shoving it into his hands "when you knock some sense into that bald head of yours i suggested you call me, i'm taking your brother with me and jas. you obviously can't look after him."

with that i walked away almost crying. i knew i shouldn't have said that but he needed to hear it. my heart was aching for ceaser

when i got back to jas she was still sitting in the same spot with ceaser. they were now hugging and she was crying with him.

i turned off the car and walked over to them pulling them both into a hug, jasmines parents weren't around anymore either so i knew they needed eachother. it just sucks that such sweet kids always have the worst shit happen to them.

another short one while i sort shit out for this story 😂