Three

"Pst. Why didn't you fight back, Peter?"

Felix ask as he helps the college nurse in treating the bruises of beaten up boy. At that, the latter just smiles through his pain.

The stretching of his lips cause the blood to drip out again from the the fresh cut.

But he didn't mind it at all. He was still smiling.

"Because I was waiting for him to help me. Not today but I know he will soon."

Felix shakes his head before grabbing a tissue to wipe the blood off his friend's lips.

"You're unbelievable."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Minho sighs before stabbing his pasta with the metal fork absentmindedly.

His thought were fixed on the commotion happened hours ago at college.

He saw the Peter boy's friend Felix bringing him to the nurse office and how he was smiling telling him to not worry.

But how can he not? His face was painted with bruises and his lower lip was bleeding badly.

Minho knew that he was in pain. He was guilty as why he didn't help him. Only if he did, he wouldn't be beaten up that harshly.

He was drowning in guilt. After all, Minho was never a bad person. A selfish one sometimes but that doesn't mean he couldn't feel regret of making someone go through pain because of him.

He roughly stabs his plate causing a thud sound to echo in walls of spacious mansion.

Minho went stiff at that and looks up at his parents-who were gazing at him with stern looks.

He bows his head down apologizing.

His father scoff bitterly while his mother roll her eyes.

"Watch your manners, Young man."

This was his life. Where he had these strict parents who won't even let him breath in wrong way.

All his life he felt stuck. Suffocated and tortured. That's why he doesn't let go of himself much. He don't even remember the last time he was genuinely happy.

He guess good days were never meant to come his way.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

-🍭